CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

THE GANG'S ALL HERE.

Save for Cherno and BigShow of course.

awe snap, the band's gettin back together for the reunion tour

I had to create an account just to reply. It makes me happy seeing some of you posting about Pwnytar aka Ponytar aka Sabaoth. He was one of my best friends. I met him when I was in college through my old roommate Bishophead (who grew up with him) and we hit it off instantly. I can't count how many games of halo I played with him. LANs we went to together, local tourneys, our shadowrun team. Going to mlg events with him. He's the one that got me a job with mlg to ref a couple of events before I ended up taking my first real job out of college. It would take me all day to go on about my memories with him but it makes me smile that some of you guys still remember him and the maps he made for halo 1. I remember helping him test them out when he was working on them. I still visit his grave from time to time and I'll let him know about the MCC because I know he would be as stoked as the rest of us. And I'll be playing H1 and H2 enough for me and him.

Bury a copy of the game near his grave, that would be a warm touch. **edit(if that's allowed at the graveyard)

It might be better, but at the same time it might be worse. With people changing settings, it can create unnecessary debates and wars about settings.

There are some changes though that can't be denied to better the game. I don't think anyone would have a problem with weapons spawning at static time intervals for example.

• Upvote (+1) 2

He passed away about 2 years ago, which is why it would be cool if some proceeds from his work could go to his family.

Oh my god. I can't believe it, that's heartbreaking. I remember playing with him on his original Hangout map: the one he made in H3 forge. It was fun even in H3, so you know it was great. What a great guy, he will be missed :(

So far we have Imperium, society, yoseph, saustin, droid, thorshix, Duji, cows, chenstrap, Philosopher ready to roll at least.

Still need schnykeees, Breck, holiday, the forgers except for hulter, and all the rest of the custom game guys.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It Still hasn't hit me that Halo CE will be on XBL. I've been waiting 12 yrs to play it XBL. I thought it would happen when XBL launched in 02. AdRBEsy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

So far we have Imperium, society, yoseph, saustin, droid, thorshix, Duji, cows, chenstrap, Philosopher ready to roll at least.

Still need schnykeees, Breck, holiday, the forgers except for hulter, and all the rest of the custom game guys.

Omg, an ORD Halo CE/Halo 2 BTB clan. It's going to be amazing!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I the only one who thinks the way their gonna have the matchmaking system set up is fucking stupid? So if I go into team slayer or flag I have a chance or playing h1,2,3, or 4. What if some fags vote for halo 4 so I'm gonna have to play some gay ass halo 4? Looks like I'm gonna be stuck playing h2 customs.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Am I the only one who thinks the way their gonna have the matchmaking system set up is fucking stupid? So if I go into team slayer or flag I have a chance or playing h1,2,3, or 4. What if some fags vote for halo 4 so I'm gonna have to play some *** ass halo 4? Looks like I'm gonna be stuck playing h2 customs.

They have said that they will have specific game playlists as well...

There are some changes though that can't be denied to better the game. I don't think anyone would have a problem with weapons spawning at static time intervals for example.

I'm probably way in the minority here, but I would not be happy if that was implemented.

well i just messaged Schnykees on facebook...

And yea Pats always in the clan.  We also need aPK i think he disappeared

Also, the people here gotta form an H2 BTB clan.  I nominate myself as Warthog driver

Why?

I prefere the halo 2 way where the os and camo are static, but the weapons can basically be dirtied. I think it adds to the game when a team can control a weapons spawn. That's why i loved the fact that you could dirty the weapons in halo 3.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I prefere the halo 2 way where the os and camo are static, but the weapons can basically be dirtied. I think it adds to the game when a team can control a weapons spawn.

Doesn't it slow the game down when all I have to do is have an empty power weapon in my back pocket in order to deny a team an item rather than moving around the map and fighting for it? Why does the former add more depth than the latter?

THE GANG'S ALL HERE.

Save for Cherno and BigShow of course.

BigShow posts on NeoGAF. He's pretty hyped for this game and will probably be buying it.

Cherno is dad.

Reporting for duty. #teamOHMCCD #thisguy

MY MAN!!

It's gettin real in here. The clan shall be one for the ages.

EDIT: Cherno was a dad back in Reach too. Nothing much has changed there. I have him on my friends list still. He uploaded a clip of him backsmacking an AI in Titanfall. I laughed. Josh Hamrick would be proud.