CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

:weback: ?

WE BACK

I also have not had to quit the build once, and I have been playing for 3+ hours. It's so fucking good

WE BACK

I also have not had to quit the build once, and I have been playing for 3+ hours. It's so fucking good

The BR in Halo 2 feels SOOOOO GOOOOOOOD man.

It sounds like future updates will land monthly, but if they're all this significant, then I'm good with the wait and thinking by E3 that this game as close to buttery smooth as possible. Maybe that'll make people more receptive to listening to what 343i has to say/show about Halo 5 at E3 and possibly even more people interested in purchasing when the game lands later this year. Let's hope the monthly updates continue to be solid.

Why would want to listen to anything 343 has to say about Halo 5? They've already said its by and large going to be the same piece of shit that was played during the beta. I want halo 5 to fail at this point just to prove how wrong they are in every way about what halo is and should be. But hey, at least we have a somewhat functional MCC 4 months after launch, that won't ever be what they promised it would be, and will probably take until E3 just to get ranks that probably won't work. Don't get me wrong, i'll play the shit out of it when the bugs are gone and I can get matches that aren't complete landslides in one way or the other, but they'll never have my respect or gratefulness.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It actually does work and I had my first ever MCC BTB match on CE last night, but players getting split seems to happen more with this playlist.

Pretty sad that I'm okay with it being far less broken even if it's still buggy.

Still can't find anything there.

Still getting uneven starts.

Searching times are far better now, though. It's a first step (after 3.5 months), but we're far from being back.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I am pretty happy with the update so far - we are not "home" by any means but it feels good to actually be able to get some legit games in on Halo 2.

H2 BR felt good when I went in solo, but then when I played with Batchy I could tell shotreg still wasn't perfect. Probably just his terrible EU connection ;)

Overall, huge improvements tho! I'm real excited to get on after work!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just played a game of h2 snipers and the gravity felt slow

The hit registration was fantastic tho

Also the new background screens or whatever are so nice

My first game of Halo 1 I got a Killtastrophe on Wizard and ended up with about 33 kills, was hype as fuck, and then my teammates each had 4 kills and I lost by 9

We back.

Plz add ranks ASAP @@Frankie @@Bravo

• Upvote (+1) 2

The patch is good. Halo 2 Classic feels fucking amazing! There is still one problem though. Quitters. Something needs to happen soon about a penalization for the quitters.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The patch is good. Halo 2 Classic feels fucking amazing! There is still one problem though. Quitters. Something needs to happen soon about a penalization for the quitters.

I think a collection of four full games and their full multi-player warrants a day ban per game for excess quits.

For instance: Quit CE match excessively, 12 hours, if again, twenty four. Quit H2C/A, same thing, Quit H3, and so on.

I think a collection of four full games and their full multi-player warrants a day ban per game for excess quits.

For instance: Quit CE match excessively, 12 hours, if again, twenty four. Quit H2C/A, same thing, Quit H3, and so on.

The only issue with that is there might still be issues with people getting kicked out and IDK if they can differentiate between that and quitting.

• Upvote (+1) 2

For the time being, every time I get a game other that h2 in team snipers I quit

Don't hate the player hate the game wsup

Getting dem clipz

• Downvote (-1) 7

I think that is excessive. I think like 15-30 minute ban, and if it continues its goes up by 5 minutes then it resets after 24 hours for all playlist. People need to learn to play the game even if they are losing.

The only issue with that is there might still be issues with people getting kicked out and IDK if they can differentiate between that and quitting.

Happened to me on CSGO once. My device froze and I couldn't rejoin the session so I got banned for 24 hours.

I've always wished that when a player leaves, it says "Quit" or "Disconnected" next to their name so we know if they voluntarily left or not. I understand some will dashboard out so it will show as disconnected, but that information will be correct 80% of the time.

One thing to keep in mind is that shot registration in OG H2 was pretty bad on almost anyone's host. 

TBH that even includes LAN which is crazy

I understand some will dashboard out

How is that possible on the xbone? Starting another app?

Asking for the third time in the last couple of pages (once by by me, once by someone else):

Have anyone encountered the "respawn in 4..." glitch yet?

In the 5 or 6 H2C games I've played I have not encountered it. That said, I only ran into it a few times before so take that for what it's worth.

What about the H2C "respawn in 4..." bug? Has anyone encountered it yet after the patch?

(It is not mentioned in patchnotes, and I cannot find anyone mentioning it on forums/reddit).

i have a feeling this had to do with latency/lag issues
  • Upvote (+1) 1