CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

What this game needs is to NOT MATCH A To4 AGAINST RANDOMS. I CAN'T SEARCH ALONE BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS MLG SWEATY 1-4 VS ME AND 3 12 YEAR OLDS

• Upvote (+1) 4

Halo 3 aiming and sound are still messed up. Wonder when that's gonna be addressed.

I haven't had a mismatched team game yet, finding games in like ten seconds and bullets kill people. That 2015 technology

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo 3 aiming and sound are still messed up. Wonder when that's gonna be addressed.

there's something I need to tell you about this game called halo 3...and you're not going to like it...

• Upvote (+1) 3

Going to be disappointed if we have to wait for Team Ball to leave the rotation just to get some 2s. Just make it a permanent playlist pls. The patch works great but I usually only play with one friend at a time these days (being old and busy etc), it'd be nice if we didn't have to pair with a random every game in H1. Even in H2 Id rather play 2s with a friend than 4v4 with a friend and two randoms

I find games fast. As if this game is..... In 2015?

Also I have not played on a p2p yet

....so far so good.

This is still the ground work, and it looks pretty good

GG's @@Moa @@CyReN idk the other 2, just played you guys...To4 against a random group again. GG's either way, I was Poseidons Ultra only one on my team to go positive  :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just noticed that at the end of the patch note it says "next month" update are they really going to make us wait an entire month for an update?

• Upvote (+1) 3

IMO they literally created a whole new section just for the MM, overriding the one we had before.

Just noticed that at the end of the patch note it says "next month" update are they really going to make us wait an entire month for an update?

You serious?   It's going to take them an entire month to fix whatever needs fixing.

mh3satV.png

4v3 and Backwash was almost chosen. Got Plasma Rifle starts on Midship instead.

Progress though, games are fast.

I haven't seen anyone talk about this but.....I really really want join game in-progress, ur waiting for people ...what do you do? open up an FFA....

• Upvote (+1) 2