CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Had a quick H2A Sanc CTF. Had an awesome H2C Sanc Slayer I clearly wasn't host as some bullets were eaten but it was still damn good for online. Had a couple of solid CE games with no anti aim. The patch is late as fuck but it did wonders for the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I played 4 or 5 games all 4v4. Only had one or two people quit out of all the games.

Didn't have a real good test if the H2 felt better or not, the only game I played was Foundation BR's.

Other than that I found games relatively quickly and I'll dig more into this tomorrow.

1. Really pleasantly surprised to see H2C registration and H: CE anti-aim is fixed
2. Just hopped on for one game. Found a game and instantly popped me in without any bullshit like before. Nice.
3. Confirmed NO anti-aim at all in the Prisoner match I played, usually on the catwalks there was a bit.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still pissed about how broken this damn game was (and still is) but I am very happy to see some big improvements here. It looks like they put their money where their mouth is this time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It wasn't dedicated servers

It probably was. I am playing with a party and Everyone sees the thing where it says you are leader, AND the countdown timer.

if H2C bullet reg is actually fixed, I will have to seriously consider playing this weekend. 

Maybe host up some Middy FFAs and 4v4s like I did when MCC first came out. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Okay now it seems like it works well. So where dem ranks at? :o

I almost forgot about ranks being gone when playing Halo 2 Classic post-patch.

Damn it doesn't feel like a shitty PC port anymore, hopefully it stays 2004 but upscaled...