CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Have 343/bravo said anything about why 90% games have uneven teams since last week?

Or are they just ignoring it and hoping it goes away with the patch

It's just shitty luck. Nothing has changed in terms of code since January. 

They should make it so that anyone who has Tool of Destruction Melee or Grenades has their map vote automatically ignored.

• Upvote (+1) 2

especially with the dead body glitch in h2c. 

i would have rather had actionsack 

Doubles??

How in the hell this isn't in the game right now is a joke

• Upvote (+1) 1

One blue team member for every BR shot that  registered.

lol.  Not only was it 5v2, but my team also included the guest from the player on the opposite team. 

343 got it all figured out!  ;)

Doubles??

How in the hell this isn't in the game right now is a joke

Made an account just so I could sya ... THIS 10000000%

95% of the games would be 3v1. They've already said that once they've fixed team size issues, doubles will not be far behind.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yup. Last time they told us an update went into certification, it took 3 days for them to get it done. It could drop over the weekend for all we know. We'll probably get an update on our consoles before we hear anything from 343. They want it out there ASAP.

Agreed - they essentially run through a checklist of functions and actions and verify there is no risk to the platform, console, etc. If it passes cert, I'd expect something live early next week.

Of course, if it doesn't pass cert you'll never hear about it and they likely won't get fixes in place until later in the week.

95% of the games would be 3v1. They've already said that once they've fixed team size issues, doubles will not be far behind.

Haha you're probably right, hopefully this patches fixes it and we can get a Doubles playlist later this week! :D

hopefully we can get a Doubles playlist later this week! :D

You don't know 343 very well, do you?

As much as I cant wait for a team doubles playlist -- I do not look forward to that host advantage. 

*fingers crossed I get it, fingers crossed I get it*

• Upvote (+1) 3

Does anyone want to play some MCC?

I'm trying to make a video showing how to wall-glitch, but I need someone to make the video with.

As much as I cant wait for a team doubles playlist -- I do not look forward to that host advantage.

*fingers crossed I get it, fingers crossed I get it*

That is by far the most frustrating thing, an evenly skilled match and turn complelty lopsided. Games like Splinter Cell were the worst. At high level SvM games would swing 3-0, 0-3 depending on who had host because host at times was literally invincible.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That is by far the most frustrating thing, an evenly skilled match and turn complelty lopsided. Games like Splinter Cell were the worst. At high level SvM games would swing 3-0, 0-3 depending on who had host because host at times was literally invincible.

Oh absolutely, its a shame when the result of two even teams is determined by who has host. Its always pissed me off.  Mostly when the person with host would decide to trash talk, acting as if he were god's gift to Halo. 

I cant stand that junk.  However if you stomp the person who is host, I think its fair game to throw a little salt in the wound ;)

Hoping future CUs for ranks and more title specific issues will come out faster if major MM and party issues are resolved.

Being able to play with friends after almost 4 months will be nice but having no ranks has its own set of issues.

Yeah, and neither will Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hoping future CUs for ranks and more title specific issues will come out faster if major MM and party issues are resolved.

Being able to play with friends after almost 4 months will be nice but having no ranks has its own set of issues.

They should be. CU's were weekly until the Halo 5 beta then they just stopped.

They should be. CU's were weekly until the Halo 5 beta then they just stopped.

Ya, I am hoping they pick up that pace again. It's pretty much now or never for retaining the player base that is left and getting some people to come back.

Was the H2A playlist supposed to be changed to 4v4?

It was 4v4 to begin with but it's been 5v5 for a long time. Don't see them ever changing it back.

This may have been mentioned before but do h2c beatdowns feel weird compared to OG for anyone else? Especially with the sword. I have noticed I've gotten way too many BXRs and BXBs on sword guys that should have killed me. Also, to me MM and party fixes are useless if hit detection is still garbage and ranks aren't implemented. Can't get 1 competetive match in hardcore.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This may have been mentioned before but do h2c beatdowns feel weird compared to OG for anyone else? Especially with the sword. I have noticed I've gotten way too many BXRs and BXBs on sword guys that should have killed me. Also, to me MM and party fixes are useless if hit detection is still garbage and ranks aren't implemented. Can't get 1 competetive match in hardcore.

Yes, you aren't the only one to notice it. Beat down physics are completely different somehow. I'm mostly used to it now, but it was screwing me up for nearly two months.