CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2015/02/23/the-ps4-and-xbox-one-have-an-exclusive-problem/

Talks about the lackluster exclusives lineup this gen (Ps4 and Xbone). Talks a bit about MCC botched launch and calls out 343 yet again. Loving Forbes lately. First Moa, now this.

343 are embarrassing the entire Xbox console. I can't imagine MS is impressed.

"Microsoft had a prime cut of steak that they dropped on the floor, and instead of picking it up and brushing it off, they’ve now left it there for months."

• Upvote (+1) 4

No they wouldn't. Reach was spawned as a test run for the gaming industries casual cod formula. Had they stuck with Halo, they simply would have made an H3.5 and Halo would be on Counter Strikes level right now.

->Implying a Halo 3.5 would be a good thing.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why do I keep checking this thread.

It's just like seeing whats in your fridge every 10 minutes. The only difference is I would rather eat 2 month old Chinese take out than play MCC in it's current state. FML

tbf I keep reading this thread for the comedy

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've been sort of inactive as of late... whats all this 11% business? I am assuming it has to do with the remaining MCC population lol.

we are the 11%

• Upvote (+1) 3

right i got that, which means what exactly... :weback:  :trash:

We are the 11% that don't want sprint in Halo 5.

We are the 11% that don't want sprint in Halo 5.

Wait what???

Wasn't there a massive like survey taken across communities and like 70% didn't want sprint? (No citation but I think it was pre beta launch post gameplay reveal)

I've been sort of inactive as of late... whats all this 11% business? I am assuming it has to do with the remaining MCC population lol.

According to 343, 11% of the people that participated in the halo 5 survey strongly disagree that sprint should be in the game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wait what???

Wasn't there a massive like survey taken across communities and like 70% didn't want sprint? (No citation but I think it was pre beta launch post gameplay reveal)

77% actually agreed and strongly agreed to keep sprint in Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

77% actually agreed and strongly agreed to keep sprint in Halo 5.

I'm still wondering who exactly they polled to get that number from cause the vast majority of people i speak with don't want it anywhere near the game

• Upvote (+1) 5

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2015/02/23/the-ps4-and-xbox-one-have-an-exclusive-problem/

Talks about the lackluster exclusives lineup this gen (Ps4 and Xbone). Talks a bit about MCC botched launch and calls out 343 yet again. Loving Forbes lately. First Moa, now this.

343 are embarrassing the entire Xbox console. I can't imagine MS is impressed.

I do not know about that, MS cares only if 343 is making $$$$$$$$$$$

Xbox Exec Calls Halo 5 "Jaw-Dropping" Plus, Aaron Greenberg says Halo 5 is "super innovative" and the game developer 343 has dreamed of making

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-exec-calls-halo-5-jaw-dropping/1100-6425467/

Tried to play MCC for the first time in a long time last night. I remember they said they fixed the legacy thumbsticks for H2A so I decided to play that.

They did not.... They are technically correct... as in strafe is on the right thumbstick and turn on the left.....however there is massive slow turn now >.<

Shut the game off and went back to CSGO. It was fun (not really) while it lasted.

I really don't understand why people think Bungie would've kept Halo alive. They would be doing the same thing 343i has done.

They would have made halo 4 and 5 just as bad but at least MCC would actually fucking work. People can have their halo 5 if they want, I'd be fine coexisting with those fans as long as a fully functioning MCC existed. Bungie are masters of online coding even if their competitive multiplayer sucks shit (halo 1 is only great competitively thanks to hardy lebel having almost complete control, and subsequently halo 2 and 3 were only decent thanks to the core gameplay legacy he left behind that took Bungie several iterations to completely change).

Agreed. I'm able to play Halo CE online and it's not unplayable. I play every chance I get and have little problems other than unbalanced teams and anti-aim when I search by myself. I never ever thought I'd see this day.

And the mean-spirited little kid inside of me is gleefully yelling, "Oh, your Halo 2 and Halo 3 games aren't working on the MCC? It must be really tough seeing all of that wasted potential as your favorite series gets shit on for no apparent reason. Now draw it out for another 10 years while everyone around you celebrates how broken your Halo is and then you'll start to understand why CE kids are so bitter sometimes."

But I would never say anything like that out loud.

Lol, kinda hard not to think this sometimes... The jump from halo 3 to 4 was almost as bad as 1 to 2... At the end of the day though, let's just all get along and save halo 5 together... By making it like halo 1 *cough*