CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Would someone link me to where they said february

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/community-update-1-31-15

Fundamental changes to these systems will improve the overall experience while also allowing us to address additional issues such as title-specific hit registration, matchmaking ranking, and beyond. As this update contains the biggest changes to the Matchmaking system yet, we’ve identified that additional time and testing is required, and we are currently evaluating both timing and need for a CU beta with the Xbox One Preview program, as well as the final public release date in February. We’ll continue to provide the latest updates here on Waypoint.

• Upvote (+1) 2

final public release date in February. 

343 done raped us all again. Update could be released two months from now for all we know. Jesus. 

Sooooo the Rumble pit playlist is still called "Halo 2: Anniversery Rumble" and it's description claims it's an "8 player Free-For-All". L.

On a side note has lag been getting far worse for anybody else in the last few days? Could be my garbage Canadian 3rd world internet but I'm not sure.

I'm shocked at how many garbage people are still playing this game.  You'd think all the people that go 1-17 would have moved on after 100+ days of a broken game. 

OH MY GOD! After days of playing Halo 3, Multi Flag on the Pit finally gets voted over Slayer BRs on a crappy DLC map!

...and then everyone fucking quits within the first 30 seconds. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

None because the game crashes while voting for the gametype.

I had a Pit BR's game that was 4v4.

Crashed as it loaded. 

On another note, how on earth do the matchmaking algorithms not understand basic maths. Like 3v4 is not an even match. Genuinely interested.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I get that "3v4 industries" is my clan tag but it doesn't mean you should put me in those games so often...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sooooo the Rumble pit playlist is still called "Halo 2: Anniversery Rumble" and it's description claims it's an "8 player Free-For-All". L.

On a side note has lag been getting far worse for anybody else in the last few days? Could be my garbage Canadian 3rd world internet but I'm not sure.

Back out to the main menu and switch back, should say Rumble Pit again.

Why is epitaph even in TS it isn't in H3 or social slayer lmao

That map has a permanent spot in my unholy trinity of worst Halo maps ever, alongside Swordbase and Solitary.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would love to see this update get pushed into March for the comedic value.

Honestly man, I'm fully expecting it.  Just the phrasing they used in the last update, about giving us a "timetable" for the release this week.  It's gonna be in March.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know what's been worse, seeing Halo post Bungie or the Lakers post Dr. Buss.

I don't know what's been worse, seeing Halo post Bungie or the Lakers post Dr. Buss.

I really don't understand why people think Bungie would've kept Halo alive. They would be doing the same thing 343i has done.

I really don't understand why people think Bungie would've kept Halo alive. They would be doing the same thing 343i has done.

at least their games work

• Upvote (+1) 3

Okay seriously I'm not a sore loser but this is the worst halo so far where you will consistently match with team mates who drop double digit negative every game.

Aside from all the other barriers to playing, it is so deflating sitting in the pregame lobby knowing you're about to lose because 'somethingsomething117' is on your team, again.

Why do I keep checking this thread.

It's just like seeing whats in your fridge every 10 minutes. The only difference is I would rather eat 2 month old Chinese take out than play MCC in it's current state. FML

• Upvote (+1) 3

No they wouldn't. Reach was spawned as a test run for the gaming industries casual cod formula. Had they stuck with Halo, they simply would have made an H3.5 and Halo would be on Counter Strikes level right now.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2