CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I swear that H2 shot registration was better at the MCC's launch. Been playing the MCC for the first time in a while, and it is just horrendous for me now.

I remember saying how flawless it was when I was playing with Ray and Saucey before the MP patch hit with H2A, H3 and H4's MP. It was so good :/

I swear that H2 shot registration was better at the MCC's launch. Been playing the MCC for the first time in a while, and it is just horrendous for me now.

It was. It got borked in the 2nd patch for no reason.

I cant get a single even game anymore. its always 3v4. like, how do you fuck that up.

If this happening right now?, i woke up an hour ago and started playing, same thing, nothing but 3v4.

Was playing nothing but CE playlist last night and was finding games really fast too, did have a 3v2 a bunch of times tho :/

Was playing nothing but CE playlist last night and was finding games really fast too, did have a 3v2 a bunch of times tho :/

add me if you want to play CE, my GT is Batchford. I hope you use Skype, because that is what I use to communicate 

add me if you want to play CE, my GT is Batchford. I hope you use Skype, because that is what I use to communicate

Bro I'm shit you don't wanna play with me lol. I manly play on my own or split screen with my GF. Also na I don't use Skype.

Same thing for me last night, more than any other time before this. Almost every game was a 3v2. 

I remember during Halo 3 always on The Pit, some dude would announce at the beginning

"if I do  not get the sniper I am quitting"

sigh.

I swear imo that's the reason why Halo 4 had ordinance , and got rid of weapon spawns and implemented random drops..

I still rather have what we had in H2/3

Same thing for me last night, more than any other time before this. Almost every game was a 3v2. 

Guess I was a little better. I got mostly 3v3 matches with two 2v2. I only had a handful of unbalanced teams.

Snipers is where I get most of the 4v3 matches.

I swear imo that's the reason why Halo 4 had ordinance , and got rid of weapon spawns and implemented random drops..

I still rather have what we had in H2/3

There will never be an acceptable reason to implement random weapon spawns and killstreaks in a standard Halo match.

343 needs to understand this, and I hope that they do.

There will never be an acceptable reason to implement random weapon spawns and killstreaks in a standard Halo match.

343 needs to understand this, and I hope that they do.

They don't understand much. We've been asking for no sprint for over 4 years.

Wow forgot about this, bet his wife is happy the way h4 turned out

Almost 8 years ago....8 years! I'm so old.

The sad thing is I still know all the words. I watched that video probably 200 times back in the day.

2:20 GOAT

• Upvote (+1) 1