CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

E v e r y D a y

Blame the incompetent devs that can't do anything right and don't know how to add ranks.

I don't get how people don't understand that this shit is not acceptable.

"They're trying their hardest to fix this guyssss, stop being such assholes to them"

bitch, if you bought a 3PM Movie ticket to huge blockbuster movie, and the movie starts at 4PM, then cuts off mid way, what the hell would you say to that?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Whats up with the growing amount of 12 fingered people who betray off the start if they dont get the weapon they want (Mostly Sniper)...

This game is hard enough to play and then you get these kind of "things" as team mates.

Hope you guys manage to give the 100 Days Later article a read when you've got a little bit of spare time. Really puts it into perspective about what has been done to the game since November and where we are now.

I read it all...

Heck I didn't realize some of those issues ever existed....

Our numbers dwindle by the second.

Whats up with the growing amount of 12 fingered people who betray off the start if they dont get the weapon they want (Mostly Sniper)...

This game is hard enough to play and then you get these kind of "things" as team mates.

Every. Fucking. Game.

I'll either get someone who thinks that they're the Chris Kyle of Halo and absolutely must have the Sniper Rifle (and will proceed to not use it well at all) or someone that's just trying to kill me with an Assault Rifle. It doesn't stop me from winning the match most of the time, but it's still a pain to deal with.

Hope you guys manage to give the 100 Days Later article a read when you've got a little bit of spare time. Really puts it into perspective about what has been done to the game since November and where we are now.

Great summary Moa.  I feel like many of us could have expanded your last 2 paragraphs to >5k words (including some not very nice ones..) but you're writeup is very objective and concise.

So the particle effects team are going to help you connect to your friends?

So matchmaking and parties are the only problems with the game? There actually are some buggy visuals, so yes. And I didn't mean literally everyone including concept artists and shit, I meant all relevant resources.

That was an incredible piece. It's been a while since I've been so frustrated reading something that was written well.

@@Moa

Great job man - insane to see the back and forth, attempt and fail, promise and let down - over the course of the past 100 days.

The drama alone has prob been the only thing keeping us afloat.

@@Moa another one of the outstanding bugs I would've listed is the H2A bug that was introduced in the last patch in which the game starts and no one spawns for a significant amount of time.

Other than that, good read.

@@Moa another one of the outstanding bugs I would've listed is the H2A bug that was introduced in the last patch in which the game starts and no one spawns for a significant amount of time.

Other than that, good read.

Sorry for missing anything out, I was working off a month old bug list that was on r/Halo and trying to remember if anything on it was fixed. 

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. It's a pretty depressing post but really puts it into perspective.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Moa "The game will be on sale, but its hard to recommend even at $24"

Honestly, its pretty unbelievable that MCC can still be legally retailed to a consumer, for any price. In the US, non-functional consumer products get recalled. There are laws to protect people from unknowingly purchasing garbage. It doesn't work as advertised, so throw in false advertising too. It has no business being for sale. How these laws haven't extended to gaming yet, I'm not sure. Maybe this will be the tipping point.

If the gaming industry is going to be a multi-billion dollar industry, it damn well better take on the responsibility of one. 

Sorry for missing anything out, I was working off a month old bug list that was on r/Halo and trying to remember if anything on it was fixed. 

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. It's a pretty depressing post but really puts it into perspective.

No, you did pretty good outlining the biggest issues, especially considering you provided links to the halobugs website for example. It was just another one I figured I mentioned because while it doesn't happen as frequent as the anti-aim bug, it still occurs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Very enjoyable read, thanks for the write-up. Sad that the bugs included hardly scratch the surface of all that are really out there.

I bought an Xbox One for this game after not playing console games since 2010. Such a letdown. 

- Bravo
The next time we communicate regarding the status of the upcoming CU, we will provide a definitive timeframe for its availability.

This is a hilarious misunderstanding of the English language.

"We'll definitely have a release date at a future time that will be will defined when the CU releases."

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't remember if I posted this is was just thinking out loud but when they announced no doubles playlist at launch I knew it wouldn't roll out until Spring 2015. It was sort of a mockery, "there is NO WAY they will screw up as bad as they did with the h4 playlist fiasco" but oh my god was I wrong, or right? Also,  excellent read @@Moa - each paragraph just got more and more depressing but it's sort of therapeutic to take a step back and laugh (cry?) at the colossal failure that MCC has become.

This is a hilarious misunderstanding of the English language.

"We'll definitely have a release date at a future time that will be will defined when the CU releases."

'That paragraph on the MCC is a freaking masters class in using words but not actually saying anything.'

Found that on r/Halo, sums it up perfectly.

I blame the 'Selfishness Gene' which is increasingly commonplace.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I blame the 'Selfishness Gene' which is increasingly commonplace.

*Grabs rockets/camo and gets back smacked by an angry 10 year old*

*10 year old proceeds to go 0-37 through the rest of the game while consistently spawn trapping you back wall*

*Grabs rockets/camo and gets back smacked by an angry 10 year old*

*10 year old proceeds to go 0-37 through the rest of the game while consistently spawn trapping you back wall*

well you shouldnt have stolen the rockets BITCH wow youre not even good at CE do you even 3 bro

• Upvote (+1) 1