CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

No need for cheap hitscan if you have Dedicated Servers now.

Halo 3 will be awesome without Host advantage :D Cant wait to play H3 again and of course the other Halos too. 60fps will be awesome.

Naw dude the further away you live from one of these server farms the more latency problems you'll have couple that with a bad internet connection and you'll still experience the same problems, it'll still play different from live to LAN.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

hitscan just means no bullet travel and even on dedicated server bullet travel is a pain to deal with.

Thank you for explain what I tried to say better than I could, I think a few people may of misunderstood me.

Is it confirmed that custom games will run on dedicated servers or is everyone just jumping the gun and assuming that?

Is it confirmed that custom games will run on dedicated servers or is everyone just jumping the gun and assuming that?

They've said it in interviews.

Tell me how you feel about having bumper jumper in H1 and H2 or tell me how you feel about NOT having them in those games as i think its still unknown what we will see from 343 when it comes to this.

Has anything been said about control setting for MCC ?

jumping is the least of your concerns in CE....it would really help Halo 2 though

jumping is the least of your concerns in CE....it would really help Halo 2 though

it's really used for the melee as the right bumper. I used my 360 controller for pc and it really does make a difference. only time jumping in halo ce is challenging is on catwalk on damnation.

but bxb, blb, and bxr with bumper jumper = easy.

As long as there's a Doubles Pro playlist for h1 from day one, we'll be good ;]

Considering 98% of the Halo CE played between 2005 and 2014 on LAN and XBC used the same settings (ts50, no radar/5secSpawn/5secPenalty/normal-generic) on the same maps, it would be an absolute travesty to not give it a dedicated playlist from launch. To take the trend from recent Halos and make 2v2 games to 25 or 30 kills or include radar, etc would be just heartbreaking.

Please!

since they played those settings when they streamed I'm pretty sure they know whats up

Every time someone "out-button glitches" me, I'm just going to rage and say they were using a Scuf, when in reality I'm probably just  :trash: 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Every time someone "out-button glitches" me, I'm just going to rage and say they were using a Scuf, when in reality I'm probably just  :trash:

That's kind of my fear with the Glitches and what tech has come to scuf will likely make settings just for H2  .

we will see how it goes none the less im pumped for MCC

200w.gif

How many top players in h2 didnt claw? I have been playing xbc and my up close game isnt bad but I keep getting trashed on up close lmao.

Further down the road I'm sure everyone will know who the scuf kids are just like how everyone knows who hits offline. 

Any word on a master chief collection edition Xbox One? Like the package deal with the Custom Xbox and Game, just like Reach had for the 360? I of course need both an Xbox One and The MC Collection, so was hoping maybe they had some special edition deal

Any word on a master chief collection edition Xbox One? Like the package deal with the Custom Xbox and Game, just like Reach had for the 360? I of course need both an Xbox One and The MC Collection, so was hoping maybe they had some special edition deal

Not yet, if there is one, I'm sure they'll tell us at least a few months before release.

Not yet, if there is one, I'm sure they'll tell us at least a few months before release.

I don't know if there will be a special edition console, but I would feel 100% comfortable guaranteeing that there will be a bundle.

Also, hi Sam.

I don't know if there will be a special edition console, but I would feel 100% comfortable guaranteeing that there will be a bundle.

Also, hi Sam.

Agreed, I'm sure they'll wait for the console edition for when Halo 5 comes out.

Hi btw, where do I know you from again?

Agreed, I'm sure they'll wait for the console edition for when Halo 5 comes out.

So is the dilemma going to be either buying a regular xbox one and then being able to play at midnight or having to wait on the halo special addition (barring it happens)?

• Downvote (-1) 1

Scuffs arnt going to make glitches easier... they were never hard to begin with. Its the controllers with 1 button double shot mods that are going to be the issue.

So is the dilemma going to be either buying a regular xbox one and then being able to play at midnight or having to wait on the halo special addition (barring it happens)?

I would assume a MCC bundle with a console would be on sale at the same time as MCC, but idk. I could be wrong. If it is delayed then I'll just go straight for a regular Xbox One with the MCC, along with most people here probably.

I used to post a shit ton on the MLG off-topic. I am the guy who went to Fiji shark diving.

How many top players in h2 didnt claw? I have been playing xbc and my up close game isnt bad but I keep getting trashed on up close lmao.

most didnt claw

play boxer. You'll start winning melee battles.

I used to post a shit ton on the MLG off-topic. I am the guy who went to Fiji shark diving.

Ah, I think you have me confused for someone else haha. I never used Forums back in the MLG days, I only started using Forums when Halo started to go really downhill. I was never much of a Forum-er. :P

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ah, I think you have me confused for someone else haha. I never used Forums back in the MLG days, I only started using Forums when Halo started to go really downhill. I was never much of a Forum-er. :P

Fuck, I forgot Sam rambles is just rambles not just Sam. Either way, hello.

Fuck, I forgot Sam rambles is just rambles not just Sam. Either way, hello.

lol, I know both sams pretty good, and I still confuse my self sometimes...