CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

It drives me crazy when I get an invite from a Halo player, that then sends me to an H2A custom's lobby. Would rather get ebola than play that shit

• Upvote (+1) 1

Once again

"Coming soon - Stay tuned to Halo Waypoint."

It became comical back in November, at this point it is just expected.

But I hope they understand the hellstorm that will fall upon them if this content update does not work when they launch it.  Oh man...  Im gonna live on these forums for days on end out of the pure entertainment value it will offer.

After watching that, I NEED to know where I can download the Perfect Dark soundtrack.  I forgot how outrageously good it was.

iTunes only has the Perfect Dark: Zero soundtrack.  Ugh.  Who wants that?

Dat Pelagic II doe.

*Kreygasm*

So people buying the game this weekend for $23 are going to get the full sideshow experience when they try matchmaking

An opportunity to salvage some of the population missed

Classic 343

When is the MCC deal available? Only on the weekend? Thanks.

Meant to be this weekend. The only reason people think it will be there is because someone found a test page showing MCC as 60% off. That sale is nowhere to be seen on the actual website. If it does go on offer, I guess it'll popup at some point on Friday.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Meant to be this weekend. The only reason people think it will be there is because someone found a test page showing MCC as 60% off. That sale is nowhere to be seen on the actual website. If it does go on offer, I guess it'll popup at some point on Friday.

probably one of the surprises that 343 mentioned to bring in new people, update this week pls

probably one of the surprises that 343 mentioned to bring in new people, update this week pls

Those people will disappear after they discover the many remaining bugs in the game. 343 better have a good patch after all this time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was really thinking update would hit this weekend with the sale. That would have just made too much sense though.

what is the update delayed again?

I guess it's possible it could come this weekend but I'm sure they would have said something if it was. I guess it's not really delayed though unless it doesn't come out in February.

Yup,, in the recent bulletin, they talked about how they are still working over bugs, testing thresholds, etc.. And the next time they communicate with us they will give us a timeline and when we can expect the update to be released.

So as of right now, we pretty much were told the standard - "Standby and stay tuned to Halo Waypoint"

Is there any way I can set split screen on ce without another controller using the 'add guest' thing? I only want the fov lol

It drives me crazy when I get an invite from a Halo player, that then sends me to an H2A custom's lobby. Would rather get ebola than play that shit

Hahaha I know right.

All I play is H2C customs or search H1. Even the broken things in those games are way better than H2A.

But honestly I'd rather play that then get ebola its not as bad as ur making it haha

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is there any way I can set split screen on ce without another controller using the 'add guest' thing? I only want the fov lol

Not sure if it will work, but what about snap app?