CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Imagine if they could get beta testers for this team to help out with the content update?

This is like Dragon Ball Z. We don't know when and how many episodes it's going to take before Goku will go Super Saiyan, and when he finally does it just turns out like this.

ee48e153874edfef7c3e0831f169850b.png

Theyre using a testing company, VCM or something like that? Big company solely for the purpose of testing games in a real world environment 

So the latest blog post thing says last week they added Halo 3 and Halo 4 into Rumble Pit. But where's H2 and CE? I don't want to play fucking H3 FFAs with kids running around with regens or Halo 4 with it's everything. 

I haven't played in like a month I'm really hope this big CU will change that, but I'm doubting it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

As much as it kills me inside that this update isn't this week. I can't really blame the vagueness of the updates.

Overpromising is worse than underpromising. I'm just glad they are testing it longer. 

How bout... just... some details? On anything? 

Remember they promised some more than 2 months ago?

After watching that, I NEED to know where I can download the Perfect Dark soundtrack.  I forgot how outrageously good it was.

iTunes only has the Perfect Dark: Zero soundtrack.  Ugh.  Who wants that?

Well, it was available in FLAC format for free/name your price on composer Grant Kirkhope's Bandcamp page for awhile, but has since been taken down. It's also available as a 2 CD album, but it's mighty rare, and goes for big bucks.

I suppose I COULD share said FLAC files with you, but I'd strongly suggest you get in touch with Grant (https://twitter.com/grantkirkhope) afterwards and send him a few bucks...

How bout... just... some details? On anything? 

Remember they promised some more than 2 months ago?

Hey man, I know. But they said they're bug testing, so that means its super close. Thats a decent amount of detail there. 

If you're talking release date, I don't blame them. We've given them shit for promising dates and not delivering before (they might be heading in that direction again anyways but still). 

Its a damned if you do, damned if you dont situation 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I liked the Main Menu.

DROP

D-D-D-D-DROP

D-D-D-D-D-D-DROP THAT BASE!

Good to see 343 keeping up with their record of shitty updates. It goes hand in hand with their game updates.

GUYS

vhHaJvl.jpg

DEDICATED SERVERS

Connecting Session...

Quit the build.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How about give a date and don't be incompetent and fix your game faster?

Seriously, all resources on halo 5 should have been thrown over to mcc.

So the particle effects team are going to help you connect to your friends?

• Upvote (+1) 1

makes you wonder if the update failed miserably when they had it tested

Everything 343 does fails miserably.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Gotta love the 343 apologists on SonyGAF. My personal favorite:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=152698931&postcount=35

Lmao it gets better:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=152699912&postcount=58

"While the game is not completely fixed 343 have been very vocal about everything they've been doing to fix the game"

Lmao this dude is serious

I like how he compared a book to a broken game. That's like comparing apples to rocks. Jobs should be fuckin lost.

I don't understand why they didn't just put their broken ass 343 version of ranks in every playlist in the first place. It's at least some incentive and I'd have something to show for all my wasted time.

They really added an update on the update for the upcoming update. Again. Lmaoooo why does 343 even post anything. 

Hey man, I know. But they said they're bug testing, so that means its super close. Thats a decent amount of detail there. 

If you're talking release date, I don't blame them. We've given them shit for promising dates and not delivering before (they might be heading in that direction again anyways but still). 

Its a damned if you do, damned if you dont situation 

More like damned if you're incompetent, slow, vague, and never on time and fine if you could release a functional product or anything in the time frames you make public?