CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

hey, you got skype? I will play with you today if you do, because Xbox Parties are ass and I can actually talk over Skype

I guess it's kind of a hassle though, fix yo mic man

I don't think I'm usually playing at the same time as you though lol

IDK man I can see them doing Halo The Spartan Collection or something and throwing Reach in there along with making it not a disaster from the beginning. Maybe not on this console but the next one.

With Reach's godly UI and functioning features such as fileshares, top downloaded leaderboards blended with a working friends roster etc, how could it possibly go wrong in the hands of 343?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't why, but the tweet makes me laugh. Maybe they should send out a beta blog post to preview members to see if they approve before officially posting it to waypoint. Damn, what a freaking mess. There's not too many days left in February to get a post out and actually deliver the update as they originally promised.

A promise from them means nothing though. They wont even care if its not ready they'll just feed us the line about complications push it back and continue to do nothing.

At least Reach's UI was better Day one than MCC's.

At least? Even if MCC's UI actually worked it wouldn't compare to Reach's

I just read on twitter Bravo said that H2C hit detection was "something the team is aware of / investigating." Does this mean that they haven't actually taken action to fix it? If not I have a strong WTF for 343. Honestly, I'm in utter disbelief this game is still trash after this long.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Can you guys please support my thread here http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/2w8vle/can_we_please_consolidate_playlists/

Basically just want to consolidate mcc playlists to improve things across the board. Im proposing 1 ranked playlist for each title, then a social and btb playlist both of which include every single map on the disk, but with different weightings for social and btb of course.

This would reduce quitters and afks, would allow you to play what you actually want to play, and would increase search times as populations wouldnt be so spread out. Swat, snipers and ffa could all go into the social playlist as well. Cos tbh those arnt priority - getting games in the halo you want to play is.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just started playing Halo 2 campaign with a friend and the new HD look is beautiful. The upgrade is top notch.

I wish they translated the campaign looks into the multiplayer graphics wise. The lighting is just over the top and looks terrible.

It looks similar to Halo 3 graphics which I always thought were best in the series. I'm a fan of that look where the graphics are super nice, but it still looks like a video game.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Just started playing Halo 2 campaign with a friend and the new HD look is beautiful. The upgrade is top notch.

I wish they translated the campaign looks into the multiplayer graphics wise. The lighting is just over the top and looks terrible.

It looks similar to Halo 3 graphics which I always thought were best in the series. I'm a fan of that look where the graphics are super nice, but it still looks like a video game.

THANK YOU!! <3

That should of been h2a

I'm not ready to go that far. I wanted to play a non polluted version of H3 again and get a real stab at playing competitive CE.

I don't want to get into the hindsight thing, they should have just had their stuff together and gave us what they said they were going to. We shouldn't be talking about settling for just a good H2A or anything.

This company is just awful

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah I played through it recently and was blown away. The redone graphics and the cutscenes were ridiculously amazing.

The multiplayer maps that were redone were redone properly. The stupid stuff they added can be taken out easily in forge, so I don't really mind that.

Everyone did their job, except for 343. They should have just outsourced EVERYTHING, including putting it all together.

Took me about a 4 hours to make. I ended up trying to make my own video with my webcam but I always just ended up getting to mad.

Here you go. Maybe the last video I ever make I don't know. All I know is I will never trust 343 again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTzB3RFCgYE

Ke7chum: https://www.youtube.com/user/AWiLdKe7...
GaLm: https://www.youtube.com/user/GaLmHD/v...
SuddothMediaHD: https://www.youtube.com/user/SuddothM...
BingeGaming: 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is anyone else getting kicked off of Xbox Live consistently?. I keep DCing in game and in lobby and it's getting painful. (I'm playing on 360 btw)

I'm pretty sure everyone at 343 celebrates every time XBL is down. Just look at Bravo's twitter feed any time it happens:

"Yeah, sucks man, the MCC is affected by XBL being down! Totally not the games fault, it's Xbox Live Services!"

"We totally want to release the patch, but those XBL Services! Check out the status at: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status"

"Our team is aware of the issue. The Pizza Hut app being down is affecting Party services and Matchmaking in the MCC!"

• Upvote (+1) 1