CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Halo 4 snipers was the most depressing thing ever. So much magnetism and auto aim, especially with the 'power weapon' beam rifle which may as well have been a gauss cannon. Fucking pathetic, cant wait to try H2 and H3 again, If i can get a fucking game.....

Halo 4 snipers was the most depressing thing ever. So much magnetism and auto aim, especially with the 'power weapon' beam rifle which may as well have been a gauss cannon. Fucking pathetic, cant wait to try H2 and H3 again, If i can get a fucking game.....

Halo 3 is in snipers? I swear I read somewhere it's not in.

This game is still broken, and I still can't believe it.

I didn't touch it for weeks. I tried not to think about it. I finally played 1 game yesterday. How is there still only one ranked playlist. I haven't seen anything from 343, have they given any word on why the fuck it has taken them over 3 months to make their product the caliber it's supposed to be? I thought there was no excuse a month after release, let alone now. I'm just so fucking mad about this whole thing, it's depressing as shit. 

We clearly are not heard. Even those few people at 343 who had my respect have now lost it. I'm sick of the PR bullshit they keep feeding us. I want them to admit that they have been completely fucking the franchise as a whole for the past 2 years or however the fuck long they've been in charge of Halo. I want my money back. I'm sorry, I don't want this game anymore, or any game that this company ever makes from here on out. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

tumblr_mt96e1NmPO1qii6tmo1_500.gif

The more I play H2A the more I'm convinced is actually H4 tweaked.

When I don't play for a while I expect the BR to shoot like the DMR.

I think it's the same reticule or really close.

Hope the patch comes out then. But still, we will have to wait more weeks/months for ranks to be fixed/implemented, the addition of certain games in certain playlists, and just the addition of more playlists.

I bet I can find MCC at Game Stop right now for only $10...

Or even less.

You probably could find it for $10, but definitely not at GameStop haha

Ranks better be up next, only so long social can hold peoples attention. Once the high of the game actually working phases out

• Upvote (+1) 2

Objective needs to be taken out of the CE playlist when (if ever) it switches permanently to 2v2.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So, is the next update next Friday now?

Huh?

Wait is this the update that's supposed to fix everything or is it just a playlist update?

Playlist update.