CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

All DLC ever is free. Probably one of my favorite parts about the MCC that people forget. No more DLC only playlists to play the new maps. :D

So much this.

I'm aware no one is going to play H4 MP, but I'm kind of excited to play Skyline Pitfall and Monolith in 1080p

• Upvote (+1) 3

All DLC ever is free. Probably one of my favorite parts about the MCC that people forget. No more DLC only playlists to play the new maps. :D

Yeah i was just talking to my friend about this and how great it will be to play every map IN EVERY HALO EVER from Xbox some PC maps.

im loving the idea of this.

Kind of random but how will the armor work will my H2 guy look the same as my H1/H3 spartan ? will we see all the armor and emblems

soooo much great things to come.

So much this.

I'm aware no one is going to play H4 MP, but I'm kind of excited to play Skyline Pitfall and Monolith in 1080p

SKYLIIIIINE, as you can see I'm still pretty excited about Halo 4 LOL

• Upvote (+1) 1

Aiming and shooting is only a fraction of Halo, the rest is movement, teamwork, and map knowledge. No controller can help with that.

As evidenced by the fact that absolutely no "double-shotting machine" ever even broke top 16. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm probably the only person here that is looking forward to playing the campaign

No, I know lots of people who are getting it purely for campaign and that's one of the many reasons that I'm getting it. I can't wait to play all of the campaigns in order from 1-4, and then later 5. I will probably start by playing  the Reach campaign on my 360 though.

I love the deal but I can't help but feel like Reach was left out. I know the campaigns revolve around MC but in the end Spartan 6 had to deliver Cortana to The Pillar of Autumn to aid the MC.

Very nice interview. 343i are really doing a good job of showing they care about the community's feedback and the development of the game.

This is a much different attitude from Bungie and then even the transition of Bungie to 343i's control of Halo development.

Polygon seems pretty cool, still a mystery to me why the internet dislike them.

I wonder why the internet doesn't like them? I've always enjoyed Polygon over any other site, they cover the news better and put more thought into their articles.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yea that was probably one of the best interviews about the MCC ive seen alot of questions I havent even thought about were asked

Is it just me or can Gamescom not come soon enough? August 14th-17th we will probably be hearing about the ranking system and I imagine we will also get an update on the system link dilemma. 

2 more months.

I know its extremely unlikly that mcc would have a spectator mode, but has anyone from 343 commented on it since e3 or even flat out said no it's not going to be there? I'd rather just get a definite no right now then hold on to the tiniest sliver of hope

I know its extremely unlikly that mcc would have a spectator mode, but has anyone from 343 commented on it since e3 or even flat out said no it's not going to be there? I'd rather just get a definite no right now then hold on to the tiniest sliver of hope

From what I can tell, I don't think they know yet either. They may still be experimenting with it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's mainly NeoGAF, but they seem to dislike anyone that's not involved in their discussion. If a site wants GAF to like them matter the contents of their site, they just need to get an account there and post on a weekly basis. GAF will love them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So in 6 years are we going to get a in remembrance of the MCC video  :saucey:

I don't think people are gonna let this one die.