CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

If this guy isn't 12 years old, then my goodness I feel really bad for him.

BLXnmkl.gif

This is him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The worst part about this is that there is literally no Halo to be played for me. I sold my 360 to get this. As much as I disliked Reach and 4 from a Halo game standpoint, I still played them a lot.

This game leaves me with nothing to do.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The worst part about this is that there is literally no Halo to be played for me. I sold my 360 to get this. As much as I disliked Reach and 4 from a Halo game standpoint, I still played them a lot.

Peeaaachhhhhh. I see 360s for like 90$ on Cowboom but I really shouldn't have to spend more money to play. I was gonna buy one the day this miracle patch got announced, if it flops then I may go buy one.

Peeaaachhhhhh. I see 360s for like 90$ on Cowboom but I really shouldn't have to spend more money to play. I was gonna buy one the day this miracle patch got announced, if it flops then I may go buy one.

Yes, because I should have to enact the labour of getting a degree in game design along with the necessary resources to publish one.  Way easier to divert the whole course of my career/life so I can play a game I like rather than just get a product I was promised to get by men and women whose job it is to provide said game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Come on. Fess up, y'all. I bet some of you have neck beards.

Picture time.

I have a Sidney Crosby beard. 

I don't know if that's worse or not. You be the judge. 

crosby.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have a Sidney Crosby beard. 

I don't know if that's worse or not. You be the judge. 

picture of a baby

Anything associated with Sydney Crosby makes you the biggest bitch ever ;)

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Well how about Microsoft gives up the copyright claims to Halo and I'll start making a Halo game tonight.

Oh wait, only one company will ever have control of the Halo franchise and they only hire people who hate Halo. So this plan would never work. I would have to lie about how I play CoD for 8 hours a day and have never gotten higher than a rank 20 in Halo 2 or a rank 30 in Halo 3. I'm not a liar so I can't do that.

Anything associated with Sydney Crosby makes you the biggest bitch ever ;)

As a Capitals fan I concur.