CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

What.

I thought I was done with Halo 3 montages but then I found this guy.. he's insane and I'm forver saying "what the fuck!!!??" when I watch his videos.

Dat triple when he jumps off the icicle... i can't even.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wait a second, 343 can't even release a beta?

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

too tall of an order

legacy tech issues

need an open beta for the closed beta

• Upvote (+1) 1

I miss those exploitable geometry moments...

I'm surprised you guys haven't seen people jump off ice icicles and other crazy shit in Halo 3. 

Deadly traffic cone...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

All eight consoles need to be connected to Xbox LIVE and when all eight are in the lobby together, it will behave like a LAN environment. But if any of the consoles lose connection to Xbox LIVE, it will kick said person.

Cool thanks Moa

Got a question and I am hoping someone can help me out with it.

There is a local LAN tourney in MA which is supposed to happen on this Saturday. As of right now after a few trys there has been little to no success on getting the game to work reliably on LAN for more than 2 games in about 4 hours. We want to be able to have 1 set up of 8 boxes minimum and we cannot get that working. Not sure if it is an internet problem or what but I know the LAN is possible. If anyone has any information on how to LAN MCC and how to set it up so there won't be connection issues PLEASE let me know.

Thanks guys

You may have to use a network switch to run all 8 without some randomly losing connection. I've had success running 16 boxes and a couple of PCs on the same network with my switch

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm literally at work at my desk completely mindfucked by Hyena right now lol...  :o  Yup, I think I've done enough work for today because there is no way I can think anymore after watching that.

Last two games: 4v2 and 5v3... This has not happend too me in ages, why has it started again.

You never gonna fix this shit 343 are you.

You may have to use a network switch to run all 8 without some randomly losing connection. I've had success running 16 boxes and a couple of PCs on the same network with my switch

Cool thanks man!

What.

You know whats awful though? That ending dude. Yet another players final goodbye to the game. I hate it so much. So depressing and never needed to happen

• Upvote (+1) 1

Imagine halo was in the same spot as the smash community.

tournement for ce, 2, 3...4(lol)

it would be a wonderful day and time if the main focus was on 2v2 and that could actually happen where grassroots events offered different games and streamed the good matches. Just makes me sad for halo. its just insane to think that the majority of the smash community all plays a game from 2001 still. makes you wish we could do stuff like that.

idk just a thought post apex, which was fantastic btw.

we have all the games on one disc and obviously it would need a working title lol 343 sucks. #PPMD

• Upvote (+1) 1

Consistently getting uneven teams all of a sudden. For the first time since like 3 updates ago. Thought you guys were crazy saying you were getting uneven teams for a while haha.

And now a player in my party was put on the opposite team. :(

Imagine halo was in the same spot as the smash community.

tournement for ce, 2, 3...4(lol)

it would be a wonderful day and time if the main focus was on 2v2 and that could actually happen where grassroots events offered different games and streamed the good matches. Just makes me sad for halo. its just insane to think that the majority of the smash community all plays a game from 2001 still. makes you wish we could do stuff like that.

No, Nintendo needs to get their act together and make a new proper smash game.