CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

All I ever see on here from Bravo are tweets about "Providing details as soon as possible".

He cant tell you what he doesnt know breh. 

I think I played the craziest Halo 1 game on Prisoner in the TS playlist.  It was 3v3, basically went we were up by 4 then tied then up by 4 again then it got to tied at 40 kills a piece an then the game was like spawn kill tug of war then it got to 49-49 an i got the game winning kill weak jumping off the top ledge an luckily hit all my shots.  Are teammate went -9 but still moments like that man :halo:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think I played the craziest Halo 1 game on Prisoner in the TS playlist.  It was 3v3, basically went we were up by 4 then tied then up by 4 again then it got to tied at 40 kills a piece an then the game was like spawn kill tug of war then it got to 49-49 an i got the game winning kill weak jumping off the top ledge an luckily hit all my shots.  Are teammate went -9 but still moments like that man :halo:

I'm usually always on the other end of this haha.. Usually because I'm positive double digits and my teammates are getting mauled and we still lose. I hate that soooooo much but at the very least, those matches make playing the game SOOOOO much better because you get intense games all the time. If there were ranks you would see those moments a lot more because games are actually even.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm usually always on the other end of this haha.. Usually because I'm positive double digits and my teammates are getting mauled and we still lose. I hate that soooooo much but at the very least, those matches make playing the game SOOOOO much better because you get intense games all the time. If there were ranks you would see those moments a lot more because games are actually even.

I know man I miss the ranking system, Halo 1 with a ranking system that works would be gold.

this shit normal?

gcPVHGm.gif

P25l3hG.gif

I remember playing H1 doubles customs with demik an I fell through the map 3 times in one game on Chillout.  It's just really bad luck.

On 1/31/2015 at 2:04 AM, FarSight XR~20 said:

I still do not see why you think it is failed port because it had a different art style. The other issues that you listed such as manual aiming seemed more valid to me than the pointless design change of an inaccurate weapon (Magsec 4).

Also, I would like to make one correction: The death camera does follow head movements, you just had Head Roll off when you played the port.

Not to make an excuse but I did fall through the maps on Halo 2 a couple times on the OG system, weird stuff.

(1 min in)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBNpW-vRZrw

Lmfao yo I used to HATE the Ivory Tower elevator glitch!!! I got to a point where I used to be so paranoid going up that elevator because it happened to me like 1000 times! I remember one Team Doubles game I was playing and it was tied like 27-27 against these kids who just hiding all game with shotguns and I finally got the shotgun and sword from them, but I remember sniper was about to come up soon. I was walking at the bottom of lift, and I was thinking in my head, dear god.. Do NOT let me commit suicide.. S2, good to go. I'm thinking okay we got this... Up to S3, *cha-chick* "Suicideeee!" I'm like OMFG+SJOPIEDJOIGFJIOSFHMJK NOOOOO!! And I proceed to see the guy on the other team walk up and casually grab sniper and drop down and grab the sword and we lost that game 30-28... 

Oooooo-rrrr-rrr! I was livid for like an hour and a half.

• Upvote (+1) 3

343 tweeted like all of 2012-2014

tweeting isn't dev support

I know I was being half serious half joking you pleb

Hit me up, I'm 24 and have a group of sweaty casual friends that range in age from 21 or so to 30. Gamertag: Jolly Josh

I'm always down to find somebody to play CE with.

Your story is similar to mine. If you want to add me, I'd be more than happy to run some games (in any playlist, if the game will allow).  My gamertag is linked to my account here.  

I still enjoy video games other than Halo, but they're all single player games, and those usually take multiple years to develop and only last a few hours (unless you're an achievement whore).   So, my situation is similar where I have that small glimmer of hope that it will get fixed as it's the only MP game I can play for hours on end.  Don't get me wrong, I like Destiny and CoD, but they're not games I love that made me go out and spend $400 on a single console for.  And I can always get them on the PS4 too.

I know I'll be taking a hit in my wallet when I sell it, but if it doesn't get fixed, it'll be worth it in the long run then dealing with all this frustration.  

Thanks.

I'll be adding you guys next time I play

Well, I at least tried guys lol.

Honestly, a rough guesstimate would satisfy me at this point. Like are we looking at... a few days? A week or two? Month or more..? Like what are we looking at here? I feel like most of us (well if it's not any of you it's DEFINITELY me) are just unconsciously looking at their twitters/waypoint just anxiously waiting the next tweet/update for an answer we can use. But, I digress. Bravo is probably one of the only people I thoroughly respect, because he actually makes an attempt to give as much information as he can and it's not really his fault at all (Yes, I'm aware it's because he's the community manager).

Bravo is starting to sound like a bot

• Upvote (+1) 3

Exactly what I thought when I saw that it seems like most of his replies are basically just copy-pasted responses at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Exactly what I thought when I saw that it seems like most of his replies are basically just copy-pasted responses at this point.

Not much you can say when its your job to say what you're allowed to say and everyone keeps asking questions you aren't supposed to answer yet. Bravo probably feels the same way the rest of us do. He liked Halo too

• Upvote (+1) 2

It has to be a difficult position. He is the communications manager but 343 idea of his job is similar to asking a pianist to play the piano handcuffed.

343 needs lessons on transparency, they really believe that bad publicity is better that none, most of the time I feel that they are just trolling us.

Lol what the fuck is going on.  I wish I could screenshot this for you guys...

I'm searching for Ce games.  It says "Searching for players: 7/6", there's 7 people in the lobby, and it says retrieving player info.

Edit:  One of them left, then another.  Still stuck at retrieving info.

Edit2:  Two more people joined, so it is at 7/6 again.

How can a game be that fucking broken...

Edit3:  Joined a match, everyone eventually quit except our team, yet match didn't end.

uhhh

cSnMKlr.jpg

Is that a fanmade thing or what...?

What am I looking here?  You might as well have shot a cannon at my head because my mind is that blown right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's obviously made. They took the cover out of a MCC box and slid it into a PS4 box. They just cut off the part where is says only on Xbox One.

• Upvote (+1) 1