CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I feel like a broken record, I try and stay positive but I just find it sadly turns into negative things about this game because I still try and play it when ever I have free time to game (as it's the only game I own)

On the + side I was getting games in team slayer the other night so that wasn't bad except for the few times we got split.

Who cares anymore, i don't even use my xbox unless its for netflix anymore and the only reason i got a xbone was for halo

The worst part about all this is 343 not saying anything besides things like, "more on that later", "we're researching", "we're working around the clock", "we're on crystal meth".

I'd rather they do that than make more promises they can't keep.

I'd rather they do that than make more promises they can't keep.

Its not about promises

Its about meeting a deadline of once instead of missing them and then claiming some "additional testing" bullshit

MCC runs on regional searching I'm pretty sure, so North America would have the most players. For foreign players MCC is pretty pointless in playing you only find games in H2A, I've lost all hope in this game and franchise thanks 343.

Yeah, I live in London mate.

The worst part about all this is 343 not saying anything besides things like, "more on that later", "we're researching", "we're working around the clock", "we're on crystal meth".

What else could they say though? The only other option is to say nothing. The game is clearly a fucking mess, and resources are probably limited because there's a new game coming this year.

resources are probably limited because there's a new game coming this year.

Besides the fact that this is just an assumption on your part (and an assumption made on a "triple A developer" that was formed by M$), so what?

It's their responsibility as the developer to provide support for their shit. We were promised shit. We didn't get said promised shit .And now #JustHowIRememberIt is a joke. Hell, it might be different if 343i wasn't a spawn of M$, because then they'd always have that excuse.

At this point I want to pull a Coachmayne and start prophesizing things.

BOLD PREDICTIONS:

- MCC will be fully operational with ranks, working party system, specific game bugs fixed in JUNE.

- One or 2 big shots at 343 will be gone

- Dan Ayoub will be found in 6 months living on a small island in the Pacific

- Relic and ODST will be put into MCC two months before Halo 5 releases.

- Walshy will get hired at 343

- Frankie will never tell us what went wrong or if he does it won't be the truth

Someone needs to start a full blown campaign against preordering halo 5. I'm talking protestors outside 343s office

I will bet all the money in the world that the moron betraying you for the sniper rifle then wasted every single bullet without hitting a single enemy (And he was trying his very hardest).

Didn't the match suddenly end with 4 to 1?

At this point I want to pull a Coachmayne and start prophesizing things.

BOLD PREDICTIONS:

- MCC will be fully operational with ranks, working party system, specific game bugs fixed in JUNE.

- One or 2 big shots at 343 will be gone

- Dan Ayoub will be found in 6 months living on a small island in the Pacific

- Relic and ODST will be put into MCC two months before Halo 5 releases.

- Walshy will get hired at 343

- Frankie will never tell us what went wrong or if he does it won't be the truth

Someone needs to start a full blown campaign against preordering halo 5. I'm talking protestors outside 343s office

Just put #DontBuyHalo5 in your signature. It totally makes a difference.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The way I see it, them giving us a game like this is the same as us going to Wal-mart to buy the game and only giving the guy $20 and telling him the rest is coming you're working around the clock to save it. 

Neither should float.

Oh, and for those asking about Dan Ayoub.. He took all your money and is currently in the middle of a 6 month coke binge. Hence "Around the clock".

Who cares anymore, i don't even use my xbox unless its for netflix anymore and the only reason i got a xbone was for halo

I got the xbox1 a new TV adaptors etc just for MCC,  Don't play or have interest on any other game.

I don't even use my xbox1 for netflix, you tube, etc. because trying to find internet stuff on xbox1 is clumsy and a pain in the ass. Much faster on my tablet and chromecast, so I ended with a nice huge worthless paper weight .

• Upvote (+1) 1

Besides the fact that this is just an assumption on your part (and an assumption made on a "triple A developer" that was formed by M$), so what?

It's their responsibility as the developer to provide support for their shit. We were promised shit. We didn't get said promised shit .And now #JustHowIRememberIt is a joke. Hell, it might be different if 343i wasn't a spawn of M$, because then they'd always have that excuse.

I can almost guarantee that 343 only has a limited number of people working on MCC. Almost every AAA developer does the same thing - release the product, then move most people to the next project. That's how game development works.

I'm not saying 343 aren't at fault - clearly they are. But like everything in the world, there's 2 sides to every story. We'll probably never know exactly what went wrong, so it's pointless to discuss it. Everyone's annoyed by 343 continuously saying theyre working on Fixing the game when it's still broken, but what the hell are they meant to say?

I get why people are annoyed, but it's either updates saying they are working on problems, or complete silence. Contrary to what people think, you cant fix problems on this large a scale overnight.

I get why people are annoyed, but it's either updates saying they are working on problems, or complete silence. Contrary to what people think, you cant fix problems on this large a scale overnight.

but it's day 80.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Found a new use for my Xbox One today. I got tired of it collecting dust and much like 343 I tried to get creative and innovate a little bit.

This photo is a proof of concept that it works perfectly in this scenario, holding the door open perfectly fine like it was built for it. And if MCC hypothetically got fixed it would still be able to run it since it's protected by it's OG packaging. All it would take is me unpacking the console again and hooking it up to the TV, but that seems a little bit far fetched ATM.

image_zps29625628.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5

My god all this crying from you guys is so pathetic. MCC is broken. Buy a different game or return your console. Either way just get over it already.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 51

My god all this crying from you guys is so pathetic. MCC is broken. Buy a different game or return your console. Either way just get over it already.

Your contributions to this community are invaluable.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Your contributions to this community are invaluable.

Whining about the same thing over and over is hardly a valuable contribution either.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 31

This is getting crazy. I really wish 343 would delay Halo 5 until they fix the MCC but nope, they already have our money. Fucking insane and fuck the people who still defend 343. I'm wasting so much time trying to play this and I don't even get the crappy compensation because I got the game too late.

Found a new use for my Xbox One today. I got tired of it collecting dust and much like 343 I tried to get creative and innovate a little bit.

This photo is a proof of concept that it works perfectly in this scenario, holding the door open perfectly fine like it was built for it. And if MCC hypothetically got fixed it would still be able to run it since it's protected by it's OG packaging. All it would take is me unpacking the console again and hooking it up to the TV, but that seems a little bit far fetched ATM.

image_zps29625628.jpg

Should be super cool and chuck it out the window and make a vine of it.

• Upvote (+1) 5