CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

If Battlefront is shit then all probably just sell my Xbone if MCC isn't completley fixed by the point H5 comes out since once that happens I can guarantee that all support for MCC will drop and I already know H5 is going to be a shit game.

Since there's like zero exclusives coming up on the Xbone I want all either get a PS4 for Bloodborne or all get a Wii U for Smash both series are good and the developer isn't actively trying to destroy them.

I honestly don't know what the yellow names mean. Is it like a group of fags or batty boys?

It means we're certified alpha males, the kind that have a profile picture on facebook with 3 bitches behind lines of cocaine and a dead hooker in the bath because we don't give a shit.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

It means we're certified alpha males, the kind that have a profile picture on facebook with 3 bitches behind lines of cocaine and a dead hooker in the bath because we don't give a shit.

I already know it means you're unfunny. I was wondering what else.

I miss playing with you dude. I don't know if it's got to do with my moderate NAT but I just can't find any games. It's literally customs or nothing so I'd love to get back into 2v2's with you guys. I've just been playing some shooters on 360 that are really fucking good but underrated. I really do wish I could play more CE though.

Wanna know something odd? I have a strict Nat, and I literally find games all the time.

How soon is soon?...

There are teams working around the clock to fix it.

1WcQ9.gif

Are you volunteering me to fit his description? lol

Wanna know something odd? I have a strict Nat, and I literally find games all the time.

I'm going to have to try the nat trick @@RunningRiot4Fun posted and I'll give it another shot.. I have no idea what's causing it then if not my moderate nat.

I already know it means you're unfunny. I was wondering what else.

It means I paid money towards the site to help keep it up long enough for you to make fun of me. You're welcome for opening that door for you skillz.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are you volunteering me to fit his description? lol

I'm going to have to try the nat trick @@RunningRiot4Fun posted and I'll give it another shot.. I have no idea what's causing it then if not my moderate nat.

It means I paid money towards the site to help keep it up long enough for you to make fun of me. You're welcome for opening that door for you skillz.

You fell for that scheme, eh? Did you donate to Wikipedia too? And now you're gonna throw it in my face when I try to find out if Val Kilmer was in Willow?

You fell for that scheme, eh? Did you donate to Wikipedia too? And now you're gonna throw it in my face when I try to find out if Val Kilmer was in Willow?

I wasn't being literal bout keeping the servers up, but I forgot who I was dealing with. I also donated to XBC so you should also thank me that you can still call everyone pussies in the Halo CE chat because they won't play against you even on their host. You're right though cause just put my car up for sale and gotta move into a smaller place now. That Beyond donation just really fucked me in the wallet.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I wasn't being literal bout keeping the servers up, but I forgot who I was dealing with. I also donated to XBC so you should also thank me that you can still call everyone pussies in the Halo CE chat because they won't play against you even on their host. You're right though cause just put my car up for sale and gotta move into a smaller place now. That Beyond donation just really fucked me in the wallet.

ayoooooooooooooo mr Teapot is PVZ worth the hard earned monies? Might buy it in the sale

You musta forgot like Roy Jones

• Upvote (+1) 2

ayoooooooooooooo mr Teapot is PVZ worth the hard earned monies? Might buy it in the sale

I do, but most people dislike third person shooters compared to first person shooters. The game is very addicting, but fun overall. It's literally impossible to get mad at that game, and due to the rather young age of their target market.. the majority is rather brainless. A Halo player can just pick up two of the classes right away and dominate.

a minor but important thing to me is how many things are projectile based and theres definitely an emphasis on leading. I probably wouldn't get the game at $40 or $30. I paid $15 for it but It's worth $20-25 to me.

youtube.com/gunked for videos of a kid who just wrecks lobbies, but has like the worst voice to commentate. I think personally you'd enjoy it a lot.

You musta forgot like Roy Jones

LOL you fucker. I DID forget about that. I thought everyone forgot about it but when you da best pound for pound Halo CE player on XBC then ya never forget.

Hey BeyondCommunity... I'd like to introduce you to Patch. Unwarranted responses to him open you up to world of hurt so please be aware you are playing with fire.

• Upvote (+1) 2

LOL you fucker. I DID forget about that. I thought everyone forgot about it but when you da best pound for pound Halo CE player on XBC then ya never forget.

Hey BeyondCommunity... I'd like to introduce you to Patch. Unwarranted responses to him open you up to world of hurt so please be aware you are playing with fire.

tumblr_lrn0hl5oJR1qdshi4o1_500.gif

Let's keep it on topic, please.

Thank you, sam.

My Xbox now won't even load games. Nice OS you got here MS

Hoping that win10 is gunna make up for this shit show of an OS.