CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Battlefront 2 was one of my all-time favorites. If EA fucks this up...I...I don't know what I'll do with myself :(

Well I expected good things from 343i. I guess that means I'm stupid enough to expect good things from EA, too.

I may be able to one up you. I am a huge Duke Nukem 3D fan and waited 14 years for Duke Nukem Forever. Sometimes it's better for franchises to just die.

EA publishes some great games as well, I'm just hoping the first gameplay shown of Battlefront 3 doesn't make me want to shove my keyboard through my monitor.

+Rep

I'm hoping 343i are scared into patching MCC the coming months (For those who take things literally: no, no personal attacks/threats), the gaming media should piece-by-piece call them out on their incompetence. Glad to see more articles about the issue but let's get the train really rolling.

If Halo 5 is bug ridden (like I expect it to) and manages to be more broken than MCC, I give a slow clap and watch the shit infinitely chuck at the fan.

It doesn't even need bugs; the mechanics in the beta were fucking broken full stop. If there are not several rehauls in these next 10 months, it is GG for Halo for another 3 years until 343 decide "Hey, let's add even more bullshit to dumb down the game!"

• Upvote (+1) 2

I may be able to one up you. I am a huge Duke Nukem 3D fan and waited 14 years for Duke Nukem Forever. Sometimes it's better for franchises to just die.

EA publishes some great games as well, I'm just hoping the first gameplay shown of Battlefront 3 doesn't make me want to shove my keyboard through my monitor.

When I read the bolded part you already had my sympathy.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It doesn't even need bugs; the mechanics in the beta were fucking broken full stop. If there are not several rehauls in these next 10 months, it is GG for Halo for another 3 years until 343 decide "Hey, let's add even more bullshit to dumb down the game!"

Oh don't forget; they won't bother giving us sociology/psychology 101, Wikipedia links.

Just tell us "You're Wrong" and block anyone who doesn't level with their corporate skunk attitude.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Eh, maybe I'm in the minority but I'm still playing Halo CE as much as I can and having a blast, warts and all.

I'm still playing a game that's better than any other console FPS, online, in relatively low latency, when I never ever thought I would be able to.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Eh, maybe I'm in the minority but I'm still playing Halo CE as much as I can and having a blast, warts and all.

I'm still playing a game that's better than any other console FPS, online, in relatively low latency, when I never ever thought I would be able to.

Halo 3 is better than CE in both mechanics and online. Please stop trolling.

Just because you CE purest don't see the skill in team shotting, or dirtying weapon times, doesn't mean the game doesn't take a TON of skill.   

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Off Host CE is some of the roughest shit I have ever went through. It is also 100x worse when you get shit spawns for the last half of the game. 

YOU DON'T SAY?

lol jk <3 u

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yo @@Hard Way, hop online real quick.

I might consider hopping on as well. I went off because I literally went through port on Dammy, got INSANE anti aim like it literally went through the sky, then got 3'd. I literally dropped the controller and got some milk to calm me down lol

I miss playing with you dude. I don't know if it's got to do with my moderate NAT but I just can't find any games. It's literally customs or nothing so I'd love to get back into 2v2's with you guys. I've just been playing some shooters on 360 that are really fucking good but underrated. I really do wish I could play more CE though.

I might consider hopping on as well. I went off because I literally went through port on Dammy, got INSANE anti aim like it literally went through the sky, then got 3'd. I literally dropped the controller and got some milk to calm me down lol

:-*

I miss playing with you dude. I don't know if it's got to do with my moderate NAT but I just can't find any games. It's literally customs or nothing so I'd love to get back into 2v2's with you guys. I've just been playing some shooters on 360 that are really fucking good but underrated. I really do wish I could play more CE though.

Moderate Nat is very easy to fix. Here you go mayne. 

Oops

in other news does anyone want to play CE matchmaking or 2's or anything CE related because I sell CE and CE accessories

but seriously will someone play CE with me

nobody ever wants to play

I am SO ALONE

How about Co-op on Heroic?

In fact, anyone that wants to play CE with me, click on my profile.

Literally

• Upvote (+1) 4

How we haven't heard of any lead developers/project managers at 343i getting fired is beyond me. Like at first it was "there's definitely going to be some firings but it'll have to wait till after they get the game in working condition because bringing in new people would just make it take longer." But now? I mean how many "updates", "patches", and delays does it take Microsoft to realize the guys running the show at 343i are completely inept?

It just blows my mind that Microsoft is basically just sitting back letting this happen to their most important IP. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Raging....oh i like that....

tumblr_nh95fiDrGF1rgyap2o1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

@@Batchford Look dude, you are famous now! Patch is riding your dick, literally!

Nah, he's done playing H1 until they fix the anti-aim glitch or until someone asks if anyone is down to play.

Also, I see everyone has continued their 'consecutive days of complaining about MCC streak' alive. Especially those guys with the yellow names, holy shit. Those are some tightly wound up fellas. They make sure they get their moneys worth out of their keyboard.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Also, I see everyone has continued their 'consecutive days of complaining about MCC streak' alive. Especially those guys with the yellow names, holy shit. Those are some tightly wound up fellas. They make sure they get their moneys worth out of their keyboard.

1v1 me bro

1WcQ9.gif

Nah, he's done playing H1 until they fix the anti-aim glitch or until someone asks if anyone is down to play.

u-mad-lildancin-o.gif

That game better be good, I can't see another childhood franchise go down the drain...

If it has:

-Bot Matches

-Galactic Conquest

-Preset Loadoutouts

-Space Battles

Then I'll be okay with it

• Upvote (+1) 2

Also, I see everyone has continued their 'consecutive days of complaining about MCC streak' alive.

Complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining

Complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining

Complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining....

• Upvote (+1) 4