CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

WOah woah woah woooooah..... Destiny added 2v2 before Halo did?............................................................................................................................................

They call it a fan favorite playlist, but waits half a year to add it. Only 343.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I haven't been playing with others in MCC for the aforementioned reasons, but im willing to play with you guys now, since its been so long since ive played with others. I'm desperate, I really miss it.

add me guys.

in other news does anyone want to play CE matchmaking or 2's or anything CE related because I sell CE and CE accessories

but seriously will someone play CE with me

nobody ever wants to play

I am SO ALONE

So i am nobody :(

You hurt my feelings never will play withyou again

----

I'll be on at latest 4pm your time so you Vetter be on

Are dedis back or something? I must've played about 10 matches last night and all of them seemed to be great connection.

Did you see a box on screen that said "connecting to dedicated server" ?

Cause that's how you tell if you're on dedis or not

But but but

Please be aware that you may connect to the dedicated server quickly enough that you won’t see the ‘connecting to dedicated server’ dialog.

Message is so fast that the human eye can't see it :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

But but but

Message is so fast that the human eye can't see it :kappa:

LOL

What a fuckin joke, that is the biggest load of bs I've ever heard.

"Trust us guys there are dedicated servers, PLZ DONT SUE US"

Thanks for that :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Batchford or anyone who has played halo CE a lot, can you actually glitch the maps? I've done it twice and I don't know if is a fuck up because of a bad port or is something you actually do since OG Xbox.

I really do resent 343 for turning me into a fucking casual. Back when I played CE all of the time I timed every match and tried my ass off. And this was on XBC, with bullet lag, no voice chat, no ranks, no medals, etc. It was extremely barebones but I loved it. Now the game is on XBL and it's supposed to be improved, and I just don't give a shit anymore. Over 2 months later and this game is still a fucking joke. The most basic bugs and glitches haven't been dealt with. 343 has pretty much gone radio silent. Why should I be hopeful about the future of this game or of the Halo series in general?

I barely play this game now. I've put an ad on craigslist for my Xbox One, and I figured after doing that that I'd want to play it a bunch before I sell it. But I don't. It's just frustrating. Fuck, I don't even want to play this game casually anymore. Halo has been a part of my life for about 13 years, but I think it's time to move on. 

you guys are still trying to play this? its over get over it sadly. me and a friend took our copy's to the park and tryed to play frisbee golf with them but it would't let us out the car to play cause we where in a party of 2 so we had to go throw them on our own... on a positive note i been enjoying destiny its kinda fun i guess since there is nothing else to play. kinda like wow and halo in one only downfall is stupid npc's but is looks great best graphics on the console iv'e seen anyone know how the pvp is on there haven't tryed it yet?

The PvP is trash. Spawning with 1sk weapons and getting supers for doing nothing.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

We're now at the point where we're congratulating 343 for making he Top 10 XBL charts with a newly released Halo game.

I think you missed the point of that. It was very clearly sarcastic because MCC has fallen out of the top ten. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I never see any kind of message.

Either way if the connection is good I can't complain, unless I'm host all the time (which I highly doubt on a 10mb/s connection).

Slightly off-topic. Since we/me aren't playing much Halo right now, if I'm spending around $25 bucks do you think the Dark Below DLC or the BF4 Premium is a better purchase? I'd do both, but if Halo ever get fixed, I probably wont play either very often. Thanks!

Slightly off-topic. Since we/me aren't playing much Halo right now, if I'm spending around $25 bucks do you think the Dark Below DLC or the BF4 Premium is a better purchase? I'd do both, but if Halo ever get fixed, I probably wont play either very often. Thanks!

BF4. You're getting a whole game with all DLC over just the DLC that you'll be done with in an hour.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

me and a friend took our copy's to the park and tryed to play frisbee golf with them but it would't let us out the car to play cause we where in a party of 2 so we had to go throw them on our own...

Im dead

So i am nobody :(

You hurt my feelings never will play withyou again

----

I'll be on at latest 4pm your time so you Vetter be on

I am on pussy BITCH

• Upvote (+1) 1

Feel asleep at 8 pm last night and just woke up :/ Anyone want to run some games?!?!?

come play MM until you get/have a partner

• Upvote (+1) 1