CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Holy shit. 

What if...

In the H2A-H5 combo trailer.

The Arbiter was the Halo fan base personified, talking about how Chief is so important because he is the original trilogy's multiplayer personified, and that the new Agent Locke was the multiplayer dev team personified, looking to the past to find out what they have to do in the future?

ksfglskfjhksjhskjhsngksjgsiwrgiwrg

• Upvote (+1) 4

They said its going to be similar to H2, Hard and you can lose your rank if you lose games. Also H1 and H2 will have graphic upgrades just like H1CEA did that you can turn on/off. H2A is a separate game with six remastered maps and forge.

They said its going to be similar to H2, Hard and you can lose your rank if you lose games. Also H1 and H2 will have graphic upgrades just like H1CEA did that you can turn on/off. H2A is a separate game with six remastered maps and forge.

I wish H2A was more than just 6 maps.

So does this mean that H2 will have not look as good unless your play H2A??

It will look better than the Original Xbox Halo 2 but not as good as a current gen game.

Personally I couldn't give a shit about how it looks, dat 60FPS though!

• Upvote (+1) 4

Srry, didn't use the search bar.

But does anyone know if the animations are capped at 30fps or will they too, be raised to 60fps? 

Judging by the reveal, that's a no...

Srry, didn't use the search bar.

But does anyone know if the animations are capped at 30fps or will they too, be raised to 60fps? 

Judging by the reveal, that's a no...

Do you mean the skeletal animations?

If they were running at 30fps while the game runs at 60 it would be noticable, every other frame they wouldn't move.

Wouldn't they just get blended?

It will look better than the Original Xbox Halo 2 but not as good as a current gen game.

Personally I couldn't give a shit about how it looks, dat 60FPS though!

Yeah I'm pretty much in this camp. I don't need the game to look good, Graphics in general mean very little to me when a game is a piece of crap.

Watch Dogs could have looked exactly the same as it did in the E3 demo but it still would have been an extremely average game based off how it plays

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm pretty sure CEA had 6 maps. H2A is also getting 6 maps....PLUS the original CE, H2, and H3 in 1080p/ 60 FPS. Stop complaining. 

I live in Germany. Jumper lives a few kilometers away from me too and I guess he might go to Gamescom too if Multiplayer is playable.

I play the multiplayer in October at Firstlook in The Netherlands :)

I Just Found Something New about the h2a Ascension Map, trying to tell TeamBeyond 

Let's go we're listening.. ;)

I'm pretty sure CEA had 6 maps. H2A is also getting 6 maps....PLUS the original CE, H2, and H3 in 1080p/ 60 FPS. Stop complaining. 

CEA didnt have its own multiplayer so of coarse it only had 6 maps because it was on reach's engine.

I said that it only bothers me a little that H2A being that its the "Anniversary" Isnt getting the full treatment when it has its own multiplayer and tons of maps. I understand the reasoning for CEA. But why would they not just remaster all the H2 maps so then the whole online would look amazing.

I am excited for Halo 1-4 but halo 2 is what got me into gaming in the first place. Sorry that it saddens me a little.

Is this secret something to do with the new bridge connection leading down to the Overshield Bridge near Power Tower and Banshee?

Is this secret something to do with the new bridge connection leading down to the Overshield Bridge near Power Tower and Banshee?

There was also a crate in Ghost's gameplay that I don't believe is present in the original Ascension. I'd assume geometry changes like that are a product of the H2A maps being compatible with Forge.

I edited the videos together, Just realized someone beat me to it

Just havnt seen people talk about it or report it

Frankie talked about that on NeoGAF a bit I believe, the new 6 anniversary maps will have new (minor) spins to them.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Frankie talked about that on NeoGAF a bit I believe, the new 6 anniversary maps will have new (minor) spins to them.

That is so freaking awesome =] YES!!