CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Bravo tweeted to me that it's the plan to include the Halo PC maps, but it's not a guarantee. I think if they don't make shipping date, then they will probably drop them as DLC or something.

I wouldn't know what I was missing anyway. Never got to play Halo on PC. People say some of the PC maps were great, though.

Rocking a new signature. I think it's deserved. CE online Multiplayer at 1080p 60fps on dedicated servers is literally a dream come true. I will probably cry when I play.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Still gives me chills when I read, "Play Halo CE multiplayer online for the first time."

Freaking amazing. Good things come to those who wait.

image_zps428c52d8.jpg

Wow. Very cool. It would be sick to see Halo back on MLG, but I do NOT want to see us become completely reliant on them again. We should have them, maybe a league from 343/Microsoft, and hopefully some more grassroots things like UMG style stuff.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Rocking a new signature. I think it's deserved. CE online Multiplayer at 1080p 60fps on dedicated servers is literally a dream come true. I will probably cry when I play.

LOL, so ironic that Frankie(aka Mr. 1 percent) really is the savior now! #Baldgods

I think I've woken up in a dream...

60fps on dedicated servers, 1080p, all maps including pc maps... fucking unreal. This is the greatest thing to happen to the halo franchise since 2001.

I think I've woken up in a dream...

60fps on dedicated servers, 1080p, all maps including pc maps... fucking unreal. This is the greatest thing to happen to the halo franchise since 2001.

easily

1. Battle Creek   2. Blood Gulch    3. Boarding Action           4. Chill out           5. Chiron TL-34 

6. Damnation     7. Derelict           8. Hang Em' High              9. Longest           10. Prisoner       

11. Rat Race       12. Sidewinder   13. Wizard

14. Danger Canyon          15. Death Island 16. Gephyrophobia          17. Ice Fields                     

18. Infinity           19. Timberland

20. Ascension     21. Backwash     22. Beaver Creek              23. Burial Grounds            24. Coagulation

25.Colossus        26. Containment               27. Desolation    28. Elongation    29. Foundation   30. Gemini

31. Headlong      32. Ivory Tower 33. Lockout         34. Midship         35. Relic               36. Sanctuary

37. Terminal       38. Tombstone   39. Turf                40. Warlock        41. Waterworks                42. Zanzibar

43. District          44. Uplift

45. Assembly      46. Avalanche     47. Blackout       48. Citadel           49. Cold Storage              

50. Construct      51. Epitaph          52. Foundry         53. Ghost Town                54. Guardian       55. Heretic

56. High Ground 57. Isolation       58. Last Resort   59. Longshore    60. Narrows        61. Orbital

62. Rats Nest      63. Sandbox        64. Sandtrap       65. Snowbound  66. Standoff        67. The Pit          

68. Valhalla

69. Abandon       70. Adrift             71. Complex       72. Daybreak      73. Erosion          74. exile              

75. forge Island 76. Harvest          77. Heaven          78. Impact           79. Landfall         80. Longbow

81. Meltdown     82. Monolith       83. Outcast         84. Perdition       85. Pitfall             86. Ragnarok

87. Ravine           88. Shatter          89. Skyline           90. Solace           91. Vertigo          92. Vortex

93. Wreckage

So, so, so many maps. Hyped that we will be getting our hands finally on the PC exclusives. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

A Halo timeline:

Halo Combat Evolved releases 2001, blows console gamers away

Halo 2 releases 2004, introduce duel wielding and launches Xbox Live into a frenzy, esports Halo takes off.

Halo 3 releases in 2007, AR returns, BR gets a random spread, and the netcode generates packet loss on the BR, esports still continues.

Halo Reach comes 2010, Halo begins to slowly die a painful death, Bungie departs from ever making another Halo game again.

Halo 4 releases in 2012 by 343i, they correct some of the Bungie mistakes, but make others...all hope is lost for Halo.

On June 9, 2014, 343i introduces Halo Master Chief Collection, all numerical Halos 1 through 4 will be bundled together on one disc, all of the multiplayer modes for each respective Halo title will be playable on Xbox Live with dedicated servers, running at 1080p resolution and 60 frames per second and all Halo multiplayer maps will ship with the game. The internet explodes in excitement. Our beloved Halo has finally returned to greatness. Halo Combat Evolved multiplayer will be played on Xbox Live for the very first time, ever.

Meanwhile, Bungie is still developing Destiny.  :destiny:  :kappa: 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Frankie teased his Favorite map will be getting a remake. any thoughts?

I think the IGN guys asked him about it yesterday, and I'm almost positive he said Lockout but I could be wrong.

Didn't quote the post but someone posted MP gameplay from e3 of h2a and it had h4 medals and weapon models. Is that what we are getting for MP?

I think the IGN guys asked him about it yesterday, and I'm almost positive he said Lockout but I could be wrong.

He did indeed say Lockout.

Didn't quote the post but someone posted MP gameplay from e3 of h2a and it had h4 medals and weapon models. Is that what we are getting for MP?

That was only for the 6 're-imagined maps" for H2A. There's also untouched, vanilla CE,2,3,4 multiplayer.

• Upvote (+1) 4

He stated Colossus with IGN the other day was his favorite H2 map.

At lease I believe so. I know they discussed it with the IGN guys.

He stated Colossus with IGN the other day was his favorite H2 map.

At lease I believe so. I know they discussed it with the IGN guys.

Didnt he say it was not given the love it deserved, or something like that?

Didnt he say it was not given the love it deserved, or something like that?

Something like that, then went on to say how it was good for oddball and slayer. 

I think the IGN guys responded after he said it was his favorite with "Fun for Oddball" and Frankie responded saying "Or slayer too" or something along those lines.

Imagine how much montage content we will be getting. More rages will be gameplay from all the games as opposed to just 3 or 2 or 1. Gonna be interesting

I know this is likely the last thing on anyone's mind but are they going to include custom loadouts/armor and the XP unlocking system for the Halo 4 maps and Spartan ops? I mean, personally I'd be just as happy with all the Halo 4 stuff being Legendary settings but if they do include custom loadouts and armor it will be a challenge with the unified UI.

Seriously 343 is handing us the Youtube Content  on a platter but will pros grab it ?