CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

People can cry conspiracy theory all they want, but anyone with a working pair of eyes and ears should know by now that there is no limit to Microsoft's skeeviness.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I just got the message from XBL that I got the extra month tacked on to my XBL for the MCC disaster650b9ef3_Screenshot_2015-01-16-17-19-40.

Thought this was coming after the game was fixed?

Can we all agree to completely freak out if this next update magically fixes all of mcc's problems?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shouldn't it be 2 months? Did 343 give it a month before a next patch to make it seem like a months compensation would be enough? Find out in the next episode of 343 Industrie Z

I know i'm chattin a lot of shit.

Thought this was coming after the game was fixed?

Can we all agree to completely freak out if this next update magically fixes all of mcc's problems?

I'll freak out if I can get in more than one playlist.

• Upvote (+1) 1

:weback:

9c5a21c703fa0b49476a3445b644a83e.png

Support for not playing your game because it's broken?

k

Bravos replies seem to mainly be to the same type of tweets, replies are usually along the lines of "Hey {insert name}, we are working on {insert subject}, current no ETA, watch this space" and never actually answers questions that he could probably get an answer about if he took the time to talk to his team.

Andy is a nice guy but I honestly preferred Jess as community manager.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Hopped on MCC against my better judgment.

Game 1: Wait forever to get dropped into what ultimately becomes a 5v4 on Containment. Every bit as scintillating as it sounds.

Game 2: After BTB decides it doesn't want to put me in any games, I go to the Halo 3 playlist and Heretic ARs, which is predictably horrible. Then after another lifetime of waiting I get Isolation ARs, which is even worse.

Game 3: Desperate for a game in which my weapon has actual range (can't time in H1 at the moment), I try Halo 4. The host is spectacularly bad and I get randomly booted out of the match 10 kills in.

Begin to get seriously pissed off, decide to abandon my console and go tell the internet about what just happened. $500 well spent. Thanks again 343. Glad I got an extra month of XBL for this bullshit that will take effect in December 2015.

Why are people like 343 even allowed to make games. It's like the mainstream radio pop scene, hire people who fucking suck at life and make them famous. H5 sells are going to be so bad too, I'm so ready to sit back and listen to "h5 sells at bottom of the list despite the anticipation of many gamers". Except no one really anticipated it, Microsoft's shitty announcements acts just like the news. Tell a story and leave out all the shit that actually matters and tell the story that benefits profits.

Personally I would rather have shotties on the map than the plasma pistol. But I'm sure there is some high level reason like breaking up set ups as to why they are there.

of course there is. HOST

Bravos replies seem to mainly be to the same type of tweets, replies are usually along the lines of "Hey {insert name}, we are working on {insert subject}, current no ETA, watch this space" and never actually answers questions that he could probably get an answer about if he took the time to talk to his team.

Andy is a nice guy but I honestly preferred Jess as community manager.

He answered me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So, since H5 is having server maintenance, I decided to hop on MCC for the first time since the beta released. what the fuck is wrong with this matchmaking? It's worse than before any of these patches were put into place. One game got stuck at the loading bar, games never get full lobbies, go figure.

So disappointing.

So, since H5 is having server maintenance, I decided to hop on MCC for the first time since the beta released. what the fuck is wrong with this matchmaking? It's worse than before any of these patches were put into place. One game got stuck at the loading bar, games never get full lobbies, go figure.

So disappointing.

The H5 beta is still out that's why. It's making you want to go back to H5

The H5 beta is still out that's why. It's making you want to go back to H5

It also doesn't help that for the most part I'm enjoying H5.