CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Correct

Wish I'd known that before going 15-0 and playing super passive for the rest of the game. Probably could've gotten an Invincible on those kids at the rate I was going. -_-

^ and microsoft coincidentally FOR SOME WEIRD REASON didn't sell MCC with a console, hmmm maybe because people would be able to return both?

and yet there are still 343 apologists still out there somehow lol

MCC is bundled with XBONE here in Australia

MCC is bundled with XBONE here in Australia

really?

thats interesting

perhaps you guys have different consumers rights laws than us

here if the game was defective, which it is, you'd be able to return the entire package 

Little off-topic here:

XVhmgAR.png

so i had too do that with every other halo. pretty kewl

lol at those google searches

inb4 343 says "selection bias"

Clearly rigged and bias results. The internet is just seeing what it wants to see. :P

Microsoft didn't sell MCC with the console cause they knew you would buy both anyway. Not because of refunds. Selling the AC bundle was much smarter imo. AC unity had its problems and you don't see people returning those consoles.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Who was the person that called that the next update wouldn't be released (or game wouldn't be fixed) until conveniently after Halo 5 beta finishes? I really enjoyed the fact that they said an update would be out "early" this week and the only thing that has been updated was the playlist lol.

I hate that I'm tempted to say I legitimately hate Halo now. Like I seriously hate MCC so much it has completely destroyed my image of what was my favorite game.  I haven't turned that game on in about a month besides to play this 2v2 tournament last sunday that I completely forgot I signed up for 2 months ago.

There's still people that can't even play MCC because of the Legacy controls that were broken when they tried to fix matchmaking 3 patches ago and it's still broken for H2A for god sakes!  :lol: Why can't they at least figure THAT out? I play default but I know there is a FAIR amount of people who play and only play legacy. 

Who was the person that called that the next update wouldn't be released (or game wouldn't be fixed) until conveniently after Halo 5 beta finishes? I really enjoyed the fact that they said an update would be out "early" this week and the only thing that has been updated was the playlist lol.

I hate that I'm tempted to say I legitimately hate Halo now. Like I seriously hate MCC so much it has completely destroyed my image of what was my favorite game. I haven't turned that game on in about a month besides to play this 2v2 tournament last sunday that I completely forgot I signed up for 2 months ago.

There's still people that can't even play MCC because of the Legacy controls that were broken when they tried to fix matchmaking 3 patches ago and it's still broken for H2A for god sakes! :lol: Why can't they at least figure THAT out? I play default but I know there is a FAIR amount of people who play and only play legacy.

That would be @@AkaDemiK that called it. He said it in November and when the 12/22 patch broke the game for everyone it just became painfully obvious.

They don't even care to hide it anymore. This patch won't be out today. Probably tomorrow to make it look like they're weren't trying to push it until the very end of H5 but once it hit Wednesday it's already been solidified that they were trying to do that. Even if it comes todsy it's been too late to convince me otherwise.

Lol @ akademik's crazy conspiracy theory

Too bad it's not crazy, and exactly what happened.

The more I think about this the more obvious it gets. The 12/22 patch is the first patch where things got worse for everyone across the board, and what came out right after that? The beta. Then patches are being delayed almost a month for "quality fixes" and it supposedly being a large patch, but when is it gonna come out? Right around the time the H5 beta ends. They really think they're slick or that we're idiots.

That many things lining up that way isn't a coincidence, that is deliberate. We're talking about the same industry that releases games with features on disc locked and make you pay ten dollars to unlock them, let's not act like they're above doing things like this.

They wanted to push people to play their game, simple as that.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I'm ready for this beta to be over and for 343 to refocus on the Master Chief Collect. I don't understand why pros are still streaming Halo 5. I just watched Ninja earlier today streaming Halo 5 and even saying I don't like sprint but it is what it is... huh? Do pro's stream get monetized for continuing to play? Why not take a stand and just not support the games and features and direction. Sprint, Dash, Slide and Ground Pound will more than likely be there when this game ships. 

I'm just so freaking irritated that we are being forced to wait out the end of the beta before they give us any update. And, I'm honestly not feeling too confident that this next update will fix all the match making issues that currently make the game suck so much while playing with a party.

I should probably quit fucking whining and find a game another game that's a enjoyable to play as Halo until this mess get straightened out. 

I hate that I'm tempted to say I legitimately hate Halo now. Like I seriously hate MCC so much it has completely destroyed my image of what was my favorite game. ....

So many people feel this way now about Halo.

343 is a crime in progress..

As far as 343 is concerned MCC us a means to funnel people into H5 beta and then once it's over to appease people while they ruin the franchise

I can go onto Reach and play game after game after game with an average of 90 seconds between shots as the lobby moves between games.

Haha, I can still get games pretty quickly in 3 and that game has ranks in ALL the playlists. Friggin 343brain cells.

@@Cursed Lemon Unsure why you replied to my post. I explained basically why the masses prefer the br over the dmr which was just one part of the equation of what made halo 3 good (never said popularity made it good at all). How on earth do you believe casuals never play br starts?

Believe all you want that it just rode the wave of h2's popularity, I think it's a bit naive considering a lot of peoples first halo game was 3 and the population stayed strong for years. Anyway I'm tired of arguing with CE purists. Bash h3 all you want, whatever makes you feel better.

Yes guys, they sabotaged their own product/future reputation and left MCC broke for the entire beta just to bring it back. I think you guys are giving them way too much credit, it's just incompetence on their part, it's been like that for the first month to begin with.

Anyways I'll be over here dissecting moon landing footage

Didn't you say something about 343 ruining mcc so they can say "people don't want to play halo 2 see" or something? I don't even know if i'm joking with what I typed though :/

Yes guys, they sabotaged their own product/future reputation and left MCC broke for the entire beta just to bring it back. I think you guys are giving them way too much credit, it's just incompetence on their part, it's been like that for the first month to begin with.

See that's where I have to disagree with you (insert goldenboy face im on mobile)

Didn't you say something about 343 ruining mcc so they can say "people don't want to play halo 2 see" or something? I don't even know if i'm joking with what I typed though :/

That was more of a joke than serious.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So many people feel this way now about Halo.

343 is a crime in progress..

It really is a crime. Seriously. I have people on my list that used to play Halo EVERY single day and all day at that (granted we were a lot younger and had time for that kind of thing). But now I'm lucky to hop on XB1 and see 3 of my old friends online and all at the same time. It's completely awful how much red I start to see when I see MCC menu screen. It's like I get put immediately in a bad mood.