CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

The patience  Bravo needs to have to deal with tweets like that  has to be over 9000.

someone tweeted that to him? did he respond?

Are any Oceanic players getting games in HC? So far I've had 0 luck. I just wanna play some Halo :(

2 months and it still feels like day 1

They DID get away with it. But it will come back to haunt them. i am increasingly convinced H5 will be 343's last Halo title. I don't think MS will tolerate another 20k population for a new Halo title.

I can go onto Reach and play game after game after game with an average of 90 seconds between shots as the lobby moves between games.

‘Halo 4′ Officially the Top-Selling Microsoft Game Studios Title of All Time in the U.S.

Now replace halo 4 with halo 5, Microsoft would see it as a success, they care about sales not about multiplayer numbers.

Poor Andy. It pisses me off even more he's getting hate and insults.

Yeah, Andy totally fucking deserved to be called a Bitch, he developed the collection.... sigh.

He works for and represents the company that made the collection. He is obviously going to get flack. Does he deserve it? Not directly, but someone is a total fucking bitch for selling this trash.

Are any Oceanic players getting games in HC? So far I've had 0 luck. I just wanna play some Halo :(

2 months and it still feels like day 1

Got a Few games yesterday, was the most fun I've had on the mcc in awhile. Dumped on the kids in the playlist though, your right the ANZ community is so terrible I literally just stat padded on people in it even the good/decent people. This playlist needs ranks so bad. Can't understand how they have ranks for a casual playlist in H2A yet release tournament settings and not put ranks in it

you guys shouldn't feel too bad for bravo, he's 343's eyes and ears, it's his job to deal with trolls

plus he isn't feeling bad, in fact he's laughing all the way to the bank

he's making at least 50k+ (plus M$ benefits) to chill on twitter all day

he's a big boy, he's not gonna let angry 14 year olds get him down

• Upvote (+1) 6

This actually makes me wonder just imagine if CoD pulled a MCC the uproar would be insane, it's almost as if 343 knew they can and will get away with it

CoD 3 did have some MP problems back in the days when it launched. Took 30+ min to find players for ranked matches and it was never with a full lobby of players either. If it found to many players the matches would risk crashing. The social playlists was broken as well you couldn't join most of the lobbies, so half the playtime was spent on finding a joinable lobby and this took Treyarch months to fix. Sure CoD wasn't that big back then and it's nothing compared to MCC but still.

you guys shouldn't feel too bad for bravo, he's 343's eyes and ears, it's his job to deal with trolls

plus he isn't feeling bad, in fact he's laughing all the way to the bank

he's making at least 50k+ (plus M$ benefits) to chill on twitter all day

he's a big boy, he's not gonna let angry 14 year olds get him down

Still - those types of comments weigh on you, man. I won't pretend I've ever had anything remotely close to what Andy's getting, but even when I was at MLG running point on products, I'd get all kinds of shit from "fans." I'm pretty thick-skinned, but it's hard to separate yourself from a constant bombardment of negative commentary sometimes - it starts to feel personal if you're not careful. 

People suck - Andy has nothing to do with the failure (or success) of the game software. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

8kSEclr.jpg

Somebody has already posted this.

Halo 3's graphics, especially Chief's armour, are still beautiful to this day. It has aged superbly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has anyone from 343 mentioned working on the CE anti aim? I need a fix for this bad.

Idk what causes me to see it at such a high frequency compared to others but in some games it happens every time I aim at somebody.. Really throws me off when it happens at close range with a shotty

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope 343 will fix Halo 3's brightness, I'm going blind over here lol.

wat

no

I thought it was a bit bright at first, then I realized they didn't have the darkness/lightness setting like OG Halo 3. I miss that.

Has anyone from 343 mentioned working on the CE anti aim? I need a fix for this bad.

Idk what causes me to see it at such a high frequency compared to others but in some games it happens every time I aim at somebody.. Really throws me off when it happens at close range with a shotty

Insidious said they are aware of it. Whether or not they can/will fix it is another story.

• Upvote (+1) 1