CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So yea.... some of the team hardcore settings are wrong...

♦ Sanctuary weapons on map need to be Map Default

♦ Flag indicator for all CTF gametypes needs to be off

♦ Betrayal penalty needs to be set to none

♦ Suicide penalty needs to be set to none

and I just played a game of ball where guy holding ball got stuck in respawn and racked up 2 minutes.

GG

record that next time

Smash says sup, ok it was on DS but still I didn't expect that.

I didn't expect Top 10 for MCC, but it's doing pretty bad.

It's sold over one million, and is in the top 15-17 of all games sold in 2014.... And it's broken, not a new game. Actually pretty good.

So yea.... some of the team hardcore settings are wrong...

♦ Sanctuary weapons on map need to be Map Default

Personally I would rather have shotties on the map than the plasma pistol. But I'm sure there is some high level reason like breaking up set ups as to why they are there.

• Downvote (-1) 3

whoa spartan ops actually has skulls now

this is kinda fun  :halo:

srs 

Do they still have infinite respawns? 

This actually makes me wonder just imagine if CoD pulled a MCC the uproar would be insane, it's almost as if 343 knew they can and will get away with it

• Upvote (+1) 1

This actually makes me wonder just imagine if CoD pulled a MCC the uproar would be insane, it's almost as if 343 knew they can and will get away with it

They DID get away with it. But it will come back to haunt them. i am increasingly convinced H5 will be 343's last Halo title. I don't think MS will tolerate another 20k population for a new Halo title.

I can go onto Reach and play game after game after game with an average of 90 seconds between shots as the lobby moves between games.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Poor Andy. It pisses me off even more he's getting hate and insults.

Yeah, Andy totally fucking deserved to be called a Bitch, he developed the collection.... sigh.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Anyone else notice how he and 343 always say that they we will continue to deliver uodates to improve the experience, but never say it'll be fully functional at some stage? I have never seen any 343 member mention the game will become fully functional, makes me think that they know they can't fix it

Anyone else notice how he and 343 always say that they we will continue to deliver uodates to improve the experience, but never say it'll be fully functional at some stage? I have never seen any 343 member mention the game will become fully functional, makes me think that they know they can't fix it

You know what's great about the Living Dead community? When Halo 4 was released they realised 343 had made their playlist utter garbage and simply went back to Reach's Living Dead playlist without a second thought.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Since theyve broken all their promises, i dont think they think they can make anymore.

Will in game emblems ever come back to halo in mcc, especially in halo 2, the glowing emblem on the spartans looked really nice

• Upvote (+1) 2