CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Lets talk about who the best player at the best halo is.

I think it is xxmlgxxfazeclan98 I just played in the halo 5 breakout playlist?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why aren't you in this 2v2 tourney that's going on over XBL? Someone needs to take down Snipysnap

Why aren't you in this 2v2 tourney that's going on over XBL? Someone needs to take down Snipysnap

I wouldn't let Mark hold my controller at a lan.

Who else is in it? I didn't know people would take these things serious until the game is fixed.

So, and try to not type like you're a fucking thesaurus, do you think Halo 3 was a bad game? Or do you just think it was a bad competitive game? Or do you just think it was bad when compared to its predecessors? 

If you answer 'Yes' to the first two questions then no amount of synonym searching will save you. You're wrong. Which is like the overwhelming opinion, man.

It is a bad competitive game compared to its predecessors. 

The beef doesn't come from people enjoying whatever the hell they want. The beef comes from the fact that people who were already enjoying it would've still enjoyed it just fine if the maps weren't shit, the BR wasn't shit, the balance wasn't shit, and the movement + aiming mechanics weren't shit. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Idk if this is a known glitch or not but I was playing some Halo 2 hardcore and it appeared that an enemy's dead body was able to return the flag haha.

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/8b901edf-3763-4bf8-9970-7fd189677ae7?gamerTag=z%20Witness%20z&scid=77290100-225e-4768-9373-98164430a9f8

As if 343 didn't have enough stuff to fix

I wonder if the guy who died got the respawn glitch. For some reason the game classes them as alive. The post above just linked a clip of a guy getting hill time while he was on the respawn glitch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ez47u.png

Protip: It's not the asian dude

I'm not really sure why keep complaining about which halo is the best. The fact of the matter is If you had fun while playing these Halo's that's all that really matters. I had fun playing the First 3 Halo's. Halo 2 and 3 were especially fun for me because the matchmaking and being able to play with friends made the game amazing. Yes there were flaws to every Halo game but what made them fun was the MM system itself. Having Ranked mixed with Social was a great to go from calm having fun with friends to playing some hardcore Halo.

Halo Reach ruin this experience for a lot of people and the ranking system didn't feel fun. It was only Slayer and the seasons were just to quick (1 month). Halo Reach NBNS was fun and felt like a great Halo game but because the MM was bad (search in 3s and 4s still matched with solo/duo) the game was frustrating to play by yourself or boring to play in 4's. Plus no real ranking made the game seem meaningless unless you went to play at tournaments

Again Halo 3 had the best MM experience with searching because party's of 3 searched for party's of 3 and 4's match with 4's in ranked of course

Halo 4 was just bad in total. The MM system was still the same as in reach plus no real ranking system. Gameplay was exactly like call of duty just with accurate hip fire. Everything was random in the game and nothing felt rewarding. Halo 5 will be good without sprint in my opinion but in the end it's needs the same MM system as Halo 3 because that shit was flawless. You need penalties for quiting and if you don't find a game in a certain amount it re searches. Plus another thing I would like to see is if people can rejoin games they disconnect from. Also theatre and spectating mode needs to flawless for the competitive scene. Also the MM system in MCC needs to be like Halo 3s

Anyways that's my opinion on what made Halo for me and what needs to be done for it to successful for both competitive and casual gameplay

• Upvote (+1) 4

I just want a good game to have fun with. Reach was the first time I felt true disappointment in a video game. Halo 4 was just the facepalm of the decade.

I wonder if the guy who died got the respawn glitch. For some reason the game classes them as alive. The post above just linked a clip of a guy getting hill time while he was on the respawn glitch.

Yea just saw that post. I feel like they're related. If they fix the respawn glitch then it would take away those weird glitches theoretically.

there were flaws to every Halo game but what made them fun was the MM system itself.

A good matchmaking system doesn't make the h3 BR consistent, remove sprint from Reach, or force everyone to spawn with the same weapon in halo 4.

Game mechanics are much more important.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wonder if its possible for them to change the voting system. Every game of Team Hardcore I've played has been slayer.

I played 5 games of thc today. 2 of em ended for no reason ("game over" in the middle of the game)? 2 were laggy af (teleporting, respawn glitch, invisible nades, etc), and the other one was just too unfair and boring because no ranks. Oh and I matched players on my friends list everytime (nobody is playing this pos game)

I honestly don't know why I try everyday

This game is god awful when you're trying to play alone without friends. Played about 4 games alone just now and there are so many garbage smg/needle kids searching in ranked and somehow they are ALWAYS on my team. Seriously how do people with ranks above 26 only get 4 kills during a match???? This is super annoying having to carry these kinds of people. Me having 16-21 kills each game should be more than enough if only teammates knew about teamwork and aiming. Think I'll just get in the beetle position and cry till this shit gets fixed  :(

• Upvote (+1) 1