CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

it's not like there was really any other contender in that category. The only other game remotely close was the Last of Us and my opinion of that game as overrated mediocrity hasn't changed since the ps3 release. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am absolutely NOT taking things out of context, thanks.

You are arguing that because something is popular, it's good.

If that's not what you're arguing, you're literally arguing nothing at all.

I've always wondered about peoples reasoning for this train of thought, the whole "popular doesnt equal good" mentality.

Isn't popularity the most concrete determining factor in deciding if something is "good" or not? Numbers aren't an opinion

Men lie, women lie, numbers don't.

And I think Justin Bieber is wildly SUCCESSFUL. I'd do exactly what he has done 100 times out of 100 if I could.

I don't know how I missed this..

Call of Duty: AW - Same crap but with more abilities and ripped off Ricochet and called it Uplink.

Halo: MCC - A completely broken product

Pick your poison.

They can do that, orrrrr you stop acting like such a dick all the time, and as if you're more important than hundreds of thousands of Halo players because you played Halo CE.

But we are more important because we played CE. That's what makes us the OG. 

:kappa:

Okay everyone, we need to cut it out.  Eyevan said that we can't make fun of stuff on a public forum just because we don't like them.

Darn.........

well there goes the neighborhood...

Agreed, on top of that I'm hearing potential sponsors have pulled away because of the state of this game and problem it causes.

Terrible all around, 343i should be ashamed.

Fired... they should all be fired....

They have no reverence for the legend that they were entrusted with. They see it as just another game, a mere common thing, and they actually believe that it needs to be fixed. They are unworthy of being the guardians of Halo.

shadowrun rocket launcher on a Halo map. that did it for me. sent me over the edge.

ok i will go back to my corner for the night.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We all knew this patch was coming later this weekend, once the beta was over. 343 can go fuck themselves. The majority of us have seen through the bullshit.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I've always wondered about peoples reasoning for this train of thought, the whole "popular doesnt equal good" mentality.

Isn't popularity the most concrete determining factor in deciding if something is "good" or not? Numbers aren't an opinion

Men lie, women lie, numbers don't.

And I think Justin Bieber is wildly SUCCESSFUL. I'd do exactly what he has done 100 times out of 100 if I could.

Like I said. It's perfectly acceptable to like something that's bad by any agreeable metric of merit. 

If you're saying that you don't think there are any semi-objective criteria that we can judge something by, then there's just nothing we can possibly discuss. 

i1n2vLW.jpg

JESUS JET-SKIING CHRIST.

The only playlist I found interesting was action sack.... because that was the only place i could find Husky Raid.

it was the only h4 game type that actually seemed reasonable.

i1n2vLW.jpg

JESUS JET-SKIING CHRIST.

Typical "I've been around since Halo CE" comment

which completely loses all credibility the moment you follow it with, "Halo 4 playlist all day today!"

idiots

Like I said. It's perfectly acceptable to like something that's bad by any agreeable metric of merit.

If you're saying that you don't think there are any semi-objective criteria that we can judge something by, then there's just nothing we can possibly discuss.

Semi-objective...

Yeah, about that

From Frank O'Connor

ChvTKQ5.png

That's complete bullshit, wtf was the state of MCC when they made the prelaunch tourneys?

• Upvote (+1) 2

You haven't played halo 2 though, you have only played the half dead baby in a dumpster that is MCC

Here are my OG H2 stats from way back

http://halo.bungie.net/stats/PlayerStatsHalo2.aspx?player=albatross&sg=3

guaranteed I did play a lot of games but then again I played when I was a 10-12 year old (and my skill ITG resembles the cognitive abilities of a squashed apricot) so I don't really remember a lot in terms of game mechanics but atm the difficulty aiming is kinda bothering me :/

(lol at me starting a 4 page Halo 3 war)

• Upvote (+1) 1

From Frank O'Connor

ChvTKQ5.png

3727390-1171196867-23243.gif

Bugs? Not even once.

Is there a date on that screencap? Its been 2 months without any fucking details about the problems. How can he have the gall to say that not letting us know whats going on is due to working and not making any promises...? We were promised a working game when we bought it!

And he's telling us that in 2 months nobodies had the time to give a piece of paper to Bravo that has a few basic details of what the fuck has gone wrong. We could not possibly be more in the dark about this. Pathetic.