CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

"People who complain have no lives blah blah blah, you're all too invested blah blah it's only 500 dollars blah blah"

Pls fuck right off with that nonsense

• Upvote (+1) 4

Why do I mostly agree with Luigiballer? The way I look at it is that they got me. They won't get me again. And they sure won't make me waste my time complaining about it.

LUIGIBALLER IS DAT NINJA

"That happens all the time with all sorts of products though. Why do we give the game industry so much more crap? If your not happy with your purchase then don't buy the next one. That's your power as the consumer. I think what it is, is I bought this game and I couldn't wait to play and I was super bummed it was broken and still is. But I guess having such a busy life outside of gaming I have noticed the full extent of what you all have gone through. Is it acceptable to buy a broken product? No not at all. Does it happen? Yep all the time. But because they did this they lost a ton of fans and will have to fight for the fans back. I choose to just wait it out. Thats my choice, call me whatever you want, I really don't care. By tomorrow I will be busy and forget about this whole conversation. And then next thing you know the game will be fixed and I will be playing it. Have a good day."

This.

Except he's wrong. If this happened in any other industry it would be a major news story and they would be sued into bankruptcy. Only the software industry can get away with such nonsense.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Except he's wrong. If this happened in any other industry it would be a major news story and they would be sued into bankruptcy. Only the software industry can get away with such nonsense.

Really? Any other industry you say?

You know you had the option to return the game and system, right?

Some standardized line such as, "if not completely satisfied with your product..."

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

lol halo was in a better state when jay walk was putting on tournaments and the mlg playlist had a few hundred, at least I could get some good games in that way.

Thanks, sasky. Doing any sort of tournament on this game is currently one of the hardest and lengthiest things to do, because of all the problems. Hopefully this next "update" does something beneficial, because it is a nightmare for not only players, but tournament directors as well.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does it seem like the network has gone to crap since the Beta for anyone else?

Its been like this since the 12/22 patch. Its so you can go play the H5 beta instead. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks, sasky. Doing any sort of tournament on this game is currently one of the hardest and lengthiest things to do, because of all the problems. Hopefully this next "update" does something beneficial, because it is a nightmare for not only players, but tournament directors as well.

Agreed, on top of that I'm hearing potential sponsors have pulled away because of the state of this game and problem it causes.

Terrible all around, 343i should be ashamed.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I have more people on Destiny than MCC ATM... words can not describe my hatred for 343 at this point in time

Yup same for me.

People dont want to play a broken MCC and they hate H5 beta.   Destiny really is the only viable option at the moment.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yup same for me.

People dont want to play a broken MCC and they hate H5 beta.   Destiny really is the only viable option at the moment.

Destiny got old real fast, for me classic halo will never get old.

This Halo 1 playlist though...so choice.

Half your luck!

This game is a cruel joke for me. Tried HCE for the first time, just recently, because most of the other playlists were unplayable, started to really get into it, and now since the last patch, can't get a single game to save myself.

It's almost as if 343 were looking down on me and went, "this guy looks like he's having fun.... Let's nip this in the bud ASAP".

Now all I can play is the 'team slayer' playlist and I swear to god that 9/10 games are H3.

I even had the majority pick fucking team slayer on Snowbound over team slayer Prisoner and BR's on Middy!

Well at least I've got Kinect Bowling to play........

MLG made an actual montage from the hightlights of a halo 2 event but i cant remember which event it was called. Anyone know where i can find it?

I know it's hard to get sarcasm over text. I want to play halo also. But I'm saying is complaining accomplishing anything? You were gonna buy a console anyway for any new game thats going to come out in the future. So what is the problem that you bought it now? 

Not saying suck it up and go away Im saying suck it up and stop complaining its getting old. They know they messed up with the release and trust me they lost a lot of fans for future games why do we need to whine online about it. Suck it up and just wait it out. Honestly I have been playing the beta since it came out and I haven't touched the MCC multiplayer until last night.

Yo, my friend is actually a programmer. He thinks this game is a travesty and doesn't understand how a studio of people with degrees in game design could ever think it was a good idea to outsource the game. Especially on a new console. Are you sure you work in the industry? You're posts have the apologist theme of a teenager who doesn't Havre a clue what he's talking about. Btw, millions bought an Xbox for this con. There's no other games worth getting on this POS console.

Listen kiddo, when you work a full day in your life nd then you buy something worth a considerable amount, God forbid, there's something wrong with it. Then and only then will you know what it feels like to waste money. Instead of being complacent to wait whenever cos mummy got it for you. You're not playing "devils advicate"<< (it's an "o" after the "v" BTW). Do you know what that means? I knew when I was 15, never mind when I went to college.

If you're not 14 then I apologize Dan. Get on your Twitter and fix your fucking game, you loser.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Unless you want to play an actual good game then yeh I guess Destiny is the only option.

Seriously though, last time I checked there are more than 2 games on the market.

My nostalgia goggles for Halo 2 have finally worn off. It really is a terrible game and button combos don't do it enough service considering how small the skill gap is. Halo Reach and Halo 3 will always be better imo.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My nostalgia goggles for Halo 2 have finally worn off. It really is a terrible game and button combos don't do it enough service considering how small the skill gap is. Halo Reach and Halo 3 will always be better imo.

Without button glitches the only thing h2 has over 3 is maps. Yes the br works but it's so very easy to 4 shot, but y'know, Fuck halo3 just cos herpa derp

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Don't pull a Waypoint on us now. That's scary. ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1