Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

The Halo 5 Beta makes me want to play no-bullshit Halo games in MCC

MCC wants me to play the working Halo 5 Beta

It's a vicious cycle.

+someone plus rep him.

iPad troubles...

I don't know what worse

No communication or vague communication that means nothing

Surely they must have a targeted release date for the patch that they could share with us by now, its been 2 fucking weeks

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't know what worse

No communication or vague communication that means nothing

Surely they must have a targeted release date for the patch that they could share with us by now, its been 2 fucking weeks

#poor bravo

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Bravo doesn't deserve to be in the line of of fire with being community manager....poor guy. Every negative feedback needs to be directed at those in charge of creating the actual game, the ones who make the real decisions.

Anyway...anyone playing any H1 2v2s tonight?

• Upvote (+1) 4

At this point the only fair compensation for this game is a full refund for everyone who bought it.

What a colossal fucking joke.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Can someone here ask them directly, better yet everyone ask them who has a Twitter; will Mcc ever be full fixed? (Insert link with full list of outstanding bugs) and have ranks in every playlist with dedicated servers BEFORE halo 5 comes out. It would be way too late IMO but still. If they don't answer anyone with a simple yes. Then walk away now and stop giving these fucking criminals your hard earned money.

Some people's biggest fear is spiders, some is snakes, my biggest fear is MCC will get no attention the closer we get to Halo 5's lauch and we will be stuck with no ranks and a game that is STILL broken.

• Upvote (+1) 3

#poor bravo

Accidental neg rep, why are they so close on mobile!

I shall make you whole again tomorrow, mark my words.

I'm about to blow my brains out.

Just bought this game, as well as an Xbox One, today. Past five hours I've been installing and patching.

Already miss being able to just pop a game in the tray and play it...

Edit:

It went from 3% for 10 minutes to 17%, now it says it's ready to start even though the patch bar isn't full...(game itself is already installed).

I wish I could tell you it gets better.

It pretty much just slides everywhere the H3 reticle movement is nothing like the other games on MCC or 360 H3 for that matter. I wish I had my 360 still so I could get some video myself

I have both still plugged in and have cap card ready to go, give me some ideas how to show it please. I would seriously play h3 all day again if the aiming was fixed.

I'm about to blow my brains out.

Just bought this game, as well as an Xbox One, today.  Past five hours I've been installing and patching.

Already miss being able to just pop a game in the tray and play it...

Edit:

It went from 3% for 10 minutes to 17%, now it says it's ready to start even though the patch bar isn't full...(game itself is already installed).

you're seriously complaining about wait time to install a game that has been out for almost two months. you were patient enough to wait this long to buy the console and a couple hours is the issue. no, the real issue is the game is a broken pos.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Derelict, derelict, rat race, wizard, wizard

The 5 CE games in order I got tonight. Why the fuk do these levels seem to show up SO much more than the good ones?

Does anyone else remember them talking about MCC remembering our voting choices and then making those maps more likely to come up? They talked about it months before launch so I don't even know where I heard it. Might explain why we keep playing on the same maps though.

So what we can expect from next updates sounds great I don't really care about H3 but H2 getting shot registration and ranks is great but I hope they fix stuff like uneven teams and playlist sizes as well.

praise the lord

Amen brother. I guess this means THC will return with h3, but still better than no Hardcore at all. Looks like it's time to get hyped for a patch again. Can't be worse than the pre-Christmas patch, right guys? :bravo:

TMCC with working dedicated servers, fixed matchmaking and lobbies, ranks, CE 2v2, Team Hardcore (h2/h3) and HCS playlists will be so good...so fuckin good. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was Boskiie when we clutched out that wizard game where that one guy was teleporting all over the place. 

It's just cool to see other Beyond players in matchmaking.

Oh yeh, I assume you were the one who was carrying me? That guy's connection certainly wasn't helping.

TMCC with working dedicated servers, fixed matchmaking and lobbies, ranks, CE 2v2, Team Hardcore (h2/h3) and HCS playlists will be so good...so fuckin good. 

And that remains to be the shittiest thing about this game. I can honestly say that I don't regret buying it since whenever we'll be at that point, it'll be fucking awesome. I mean playing h2c and CE online itself is already so fucking fun, whenever MCC is what we were told it'll be, it's probably gonna be the best game the One will ever see.

Damn.. the game is that broken!... Well I just hope they seriously get a fix for all these issues then we will be back.

I have both still plugged in and have cap card ready to go, give me some ideas how to show it please. I would seriously play h3 all day again if the aiming was fixed.

Only thing I can really think of is moving the reticle in both games from left to right standing in the same spot and counting the frames and even that may not work.