CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Shambles

I deserve no less than a personal favour from the entire 343 management in the form of a handjob since they completely bent me over with this game

• Upvote (+1) 2

How did it go?

Only played 1 game, and lost, but went 27-19. Not too bad for my first go.

The main thing is I really enjoyed it, and I want to to keep playing.

And considering I can't get games in the other playlists, I might have to, haha.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Only played 1 game, and lost, but went 27-19. Not too bad for my first go.

The main thing is I really enjoyed it, and I want to to keep playing.

And considering I can't get games in the other playlists, I might have to, haha.

That is great to hear! I suggest downloading the Halo 1 Timer App on your phone and start it before every game to get used to timing the power weapons/ups

• Upvote (+1) 3

I saw these two guys tearing shit up with the gamertags LANdy Savage and John Threena.  I wonder who they are?  :kappa:

It's def some of the OG guys. Can't remember who exactly.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I saw these two guys tearing shit up with the gamertags LANdy Savage and John Threena.  I wonder who they are?  :kappa:

On one of the first days of MCC I got matched against someone named Gilbert God 3. He was playing with ixqik, or however you spell it. It didn't go well for my team.

If this was the H3 days I would've messaged him "BOB SAGET RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990!!!" after the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've actually been getting really good players in ranked H2A.  Few times I got stomped on. Also have to get the feeling back for "real Halo" as the game feels totally different than H5.  But yeah, for me at least it seems all the newer players have flocked over to Halo 5 beta.  

That is great to hear! I suggest downloading the Halo 1 Timer App on your phone and start it before every game to get used to timing the power weapons/ups

This is awesome! Thanks for the heads up. Really came in handy for a 2v1 game I had on Chill Out earlier.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've actually been getting really good players in ranked H2A.  Few times I got stomped on. Also have to get the feeling back for "real Halo" as the game feels totally different than H5.  But yeah, for me at least it seems all the newer players have flocked over to Halo 5 beta.  

I've been getting matched with teamates who get 6 kills max, while matching against lvl 48's. I am lvl 12 currently :( searching solo guarantees the worst multiplayer experience

Sooooo....... will this game ever be fixed?

s

Next patch should be a good one they have plenty time to test it, so we don't get a repeat of the current one. Fingers crossed

A miracle took place last night. I searched team H2A with a party of five for about twelve games. Found games quick, no team splits, people only lagged out twice. Sad that this is considered a miracle

If that's a BTB game, I'm more amazed at the fact you got into a match let alone the connection. I have only played one game and that was TS Blood Gulch, most fun I've had in ages.

I'm currently finding games fast in BTB.

A miracle took place last night. I searched team H2A with a party of five for about twelve games. Found games quick, no team splits, people only lagged out twice. Sad that this is considered a miracle

Video or it didn't happen