CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Just tried to play Halo with friends again last night...

One or more players is not ready for matchmaking.

What the hell.

Everyone quits the build and comes back.

One or more players is not ready for matchmaking.

Back to Destiny.

Maybe someday I'll be able to play Halo again.

When u get the error for players not ready just give leader to someone else in the party and keep trying that it'll eventually work.

Map frequency for me, in order: battle Creek, derelict, wizard, rat race, hang em high, prisoner, Damnation, and almost never chill out :(

My sad reality

I play rat race every 1/3 games no joke. Played more race race this month than in the last 10 years.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I play rat race every 1/3 games no joke. Played more race race this month than in the last 10 years.

Can we have Longest now? Pretty please? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Starting today 343 has no excuses for MCC not to be patched up while everyone is in the H5 beta. History has shown 343 does better with incremental patches rather than doing big patches and breaking things

343 has 3 weeks to make changes, we shouldn't come back to a broken MCC

I wouldn't even count last week's patch as a big one. Most of it was spartan ops.

But yeah even though the time table always gets moved back the H5 Beta is their last chance to keep people around. I'm seeing people who haven't touched MCC in weeks on it, once it's over if MCC works there goes an incentive to keep the disc in.

im kinda having a good time playign but i had more fun playing CE or H2A or H2c Or H3 so i dont know how long ill stick with the beta

I wouldn't even count last week's patch as a big one. Most of it was spartan ops.

But yeah even though the time table always gets moved back the H5 Beta is their last chance to keep people around. I'm seeing people who haven't touched MCC in weeks on it, once it's over if MCC works there goes an incentive to keep the disc in.

This is exactly where I am at. If MCC isn't better by the end of this beta I will probably just move on to some other games. I'd like to think I've been pretty patient with the whole thing, but it's running pretty thin. There's a couple other games out there I've been thinking about checking out, but have held off because I keep hoping MCC gets better. I'm a 1 game-at-a-time kind of person, so once I start playing something else it will take a lot coaxing to get me to come back.

To all those wondering, Bravo just confirmed on twitter updates for MCC during the beta and holiday period.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I would think pretty good. Seems like we have been getting one per week.

Unfortunately we haven't got an update for MCC since the 22nd. It's been 8 days now. The longest it's gone outside of this was a max of 5 days. This next update best be the best update yet.

At this point, updates have lost their appeal. I'm just expecting the game to always have problems, but I do hope for playlist changes in them.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just hoped back on MCC, I would rather play a broken game than the Halo 5 Beta ATM.

Same here! I am really disappointed that they even launched the Halo 5 Beta before fixing MCC. I know I sound like a dick for saying this, but I wish people would boycott playing the Beta to make the point we want the current game fixed first! 343 could have launched the Beta in June and still have plenty of time to tweak the game prior to launch--assuming a November release date.

I do want Halo 5 to succeed, but damn showing us the Halo 5 pre-order perks and and tweeting to go play the Beta is just rubbing me the wrong way right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1