CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Running Riot, Running Riot, Running Riot, Running Riot, Running Riot.

Round and round on dere we go, all the way to 30-0.

Running Riot, Running Riot, Running Riot, Running Riot, Running Riot.

Round and round on dere we go, all the way to 30-0.

Pretty much every dere game I play. Can someone explain to me why noobs keep voting for it? Every time it comes up I try really hard to make any other map happen as I know they'll just quit at around 30 when they get sick of getting spawn killed. Yet they keep voting dere like it's lockout.

Yeah just like how 343 is bringing Halo "back to its roots".

And by roots they mean ads, sprinting, clambering, thrusting, ground pounding the list goes on

Pretty much every dere game I play. Can someone explain to me why noobs keep voting for it? Every time it comes up I try really hard to make any other map happen as I know they'll just quit at around 30 when they get sick of getting spawn killed. Yet they keep voting dere like it's lockout.

I wish I knew. 90% of the games that I play are all TS on Dere, Wizard or Rat Race. It's been a while since I've played Priz, Dammy or Chill Out and it usually ends up being something stupid like KotH. 

I wish I knew. 90% of the games that I play are all TS on Dere, Wizard or Rat Race. It's been a while since I've played Priz, Dammy or Chill Out and it usually ends up being something stupid like KotH. 

Completely agree. It seems like Dere, Wiz, RR, and BC show up MUCH more than the other 4 maps. Makes no sense to me... which I guess really makes perfect sense, seeing how everything else has played out with this game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Strange, I rarely play Derelict and Wizard at all. Most games are on Chill out, Damnation or Battle Creek for me.

Map frequency for me, in order: battle Creek, derelict, wizard, rat race, hang em high, prisoner, Damnation, and almost never chill out :(

My sad reality

• Upvote (+1) 2

Starting today 343 has no excuses for MCC not to be patched up while everyone is in the H5 beta. History has shown 343 does better with incremental patches rather than doing big patches and breaking things

343 has 3 weeks to make changes, we shouldn't come back to a broken MCC

Every night I've got like 6-8 friends on. We play some customs and then try to search BTB or H2A and almost never get a game. Shit is so dumb man I just want to play with my friends.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It would be nice to see K/D Ratios for individual games. I'm sitting right around 1.5 right now, I wonder how much higher it would be with just CE. I don't think I ever broke 1.1 in the other halos besides 2, although I blame that partially on the lack of caring. I was also looking through my medals and I have 7 perfections, in each of the previous halo games I had one each. Took me two months to double what I had in ten years.

It would be nice to see K/D Ratios for individual games. I'm sitting right around 1.5 right now, I wonder how much higher it would be with just CE. I don't think I ever broke 1.1 in the other halos besides 2, although I blame that partially on the lack of caring. I was also looking through my medals and I have 7 perfections, in each of the previous halo games I had one each. Took me two months to double what I had in ten years.

Wish it did this too. I know my CE KD would be the lowest.

The stat tracking for this game is sad in general.

Wish it did this too. I know my CE KD would be the lowest.

The stat tracking for this game is sad in general.

This might be a good thing.

I don't even want to know what else wouldn't work if they put more effort into stats...

Just tried to play Halo with friends again last night...

One or more players is not ready for matchmaking.

What the hell.

Everyone quits the build and comes back.

Back to Destiny.

Maybe someday I'll be able to play Halo again.

• Upvote (+1) 8

What the hell.

Back to Destiny.

Gotta play dem customs, breh.

Gotta play dem customs, breh.

We actually did, but it was my wife, my 12 year old nephew and two of my irl buddies. Not exactly a hardcore group. We just wanted to play, Y'KNOW, matchmaking?

sigh

• Upvote (+1) 1

What the hell.

Back to Destiny.

This was happening to me a lot too.  We would rotate party host and eventually someone could start the search.

What the hell.

Back to Destiny.

Were you all playing in the same house? For god knows what reason I can't play with a single person over xbl but I can have multiple set-ups run flawlessly at my house.

We actually did, but it was my wife, my 12 year old nephew and two of my irl buddies. Not exactly a hardcore group. We just wanted to play, Y'KNOW, matchmaking?

sigh

I'm that guy. I have no idea why but nobody can start MM with me in it. It gives the same error, then they give me party host and I'll try searching and will get a different error message. Something about synchronizing data or something. After I press A I'm able to search with the squad, but whether or not we find a match is another story. 

Were you all playing in the same house? For god knows what reason I can't play with a single person over xbl but I can have multiple set-ups run flawlessly at my house.

Wife and I play in the same house, everyone else was on live. It's just dumb that it's even an issue. Matching halo players with one another is a 10 year old process/system at this point. Why is it now worse than ever?

• Upvote (+1) 3