CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So what's the point of a ranking system if a 50 can get matched against 5's and 8's?

There is probably only 5-10 players in each playlist. They probably have to for you to get a game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

it keeps lagging me out now. i couldnt even get to the games the last two tries, and just stayed at the loading screen, until it put me back in lobby.

Then it said I wasn't connected to XBOX Live, even though I was.

So what's the point of a ranking system if a 50 can get matched against 5's and 8's?

It just doesn't make sense to me either, I can't understand how a level 44 can gain ranks by beating teams of level 5-15 surely someone has made 343 aware of this because that completely defeats the purpose of ranks...

I'm really not surprised to see that the game is not only not fixed by Christmas but is in an even worse state than it has been for the last couple weeks.

Has anyone else not been able to play Halo 3? It gets to the loading screen, doesn't load and than just quits me back to the menu. Im so fucking salty right now. First time iv played since release week and I still can't even play, this must be a joke  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:

Halo 3 has been doing that 90% of the time for me since release week. It did get slightly better a couple patches ago, but that last one made it worse again. If adding Spartan Ops fucks this much up, I'm scared to see what will happen when they add ODST.

Halo 3 has been doing that 90% of the time for me since release week. It did get slightly better a couple patches ago, but that last one made it worse again. If adding Spartan Ops fucks this much up, I'm scared to see what will happen when they add ODST.

I wish I wasn't eligible for ODST for that reason.

The only problem I experienced tonight was the search time in BTB was a little long sometimes, so I guess I lucked out. On that note, people love to vote for H4 in that playlist. I had to play it the majority of my games and one of them was that piece of shit map Shatter over Sidewinder. The positives were the lag was nonexistent and the newbs are out in force if you want to stat a little, lol.

CE sniping seems easier as well. I sniped people in the warthog several times at a distance pretty easily. I used to find that a lot harder to do or I'm just getting lucky.

I'd say roughly 20/30% of H3 games kick me out, really depends sometimes it's more. Generally when you play on a dedi if you get lucky, it loads instantly

I'd say roughly 20/30% of H3 games kick me out, really depends sometimes it's more. Generally when you play on a dedi if you get lucky, it loads instantly

Yea I've had exactly two of those. Was pretty damn awesome when it happened though. I'd say lucky you for your h3 success rate, but I don't even wanna play that game.

Yea I've had exactly two of those. Was pretty damn awesome when it happened though. I'd say lucky you for your h3 success rate, but I don't even wanna play that game.

I've noticed a lot that players seem to light up a lot more when getting shot only seems to happen when the connection is pin point though, could be from a dedicated game or perhaps I was host I can't tell.

You're more persistent than I would've been. After a couple minutes, I would've just said screw it and restarted, lol. I also had a CP where I was constantly dying, but it was an almost instant death which is probably why it it changed my location after only 7 or 8 deaths instead of constantly respawning me there like in your vid.

Were you going for par time?

Nah, I got the Halo 3 ones a while back but good lord it was annoying. Happened at about 6AM in the morning when I was trying to get Halo 3 out of the way to move onto Halo 4. 

Safe to say I stopped playing after this level, I was so annoyed.

So to me these bugs have occurred still after the notorious 3gb patch:

Overall:

-Uneven teams
-Party splitting to opposite teams
-Long MM search times
-Game crashes during loading screen (especially H3,H2A and Campaigns'  co-op <-- even on LAN...)

-Party not sticking together after MM game

-Ability to bring party to lobby mid search (good addition but unfortunately they screwed that big time)

-Roster not showing correctly

-Joining problems, #QuitTheBuild still happens..

-Achievements not unlocking

H1:

-Aiming bug

-Game not ending when other team quits

-Still falling through floor in some maps

H2C:

-Hit registration

-Stuck in deathscreen especially in MM, happens in customs too

H2A:

-Unplayable due to netcode or those spikes, don't know what to call them (I have 16mb up and 0.7 down and I lag like motherfucker so I guess something's wrong)

H3:

-Aiming bug

-Sound is still messed

-Vanilla versions of maps
-Forge only for "basic editing"

And to top that I know they stated the game has been using dedis since launch XDDDD  Yeah good joke 343. 99% of games I played have been running on P2P for sure. So don't know what's the deal with that. Also, I've seen more specific bugs mentioned on this thread but to me these are the ones that make this game almost unplayable and need to be addressed in case they don't want this game to be under the title of "broken ass shit" much longer. #rant

• Upvote (+1) 7

I honestly can't wait for the HC playlist. Literally the only thing I'm looking forward to. Game hasn't come out yet until that PL comes live.

I honestly can't wait for the HC playlist. Literally the only thing I'm looking forward to. Game hasn't come out yet until that PL comes live.

HC and team esports with a proper ranking system, 343 pls

HC and team esports with a proper ranking system, 343 pls

Like literally all I want to do is run MM with a crew on amazing settings and defecate on the terrible ANZ community and ruin kid's egos. Killing guests in AR starts every game is driving me insane with boredom :/

My guess is february by the time we get a proper ranking system. the current one is a complete failure and is only purpose is for aesthetics