CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

A friend of mine has the same issue. I tweetet at bravo and he responded quickly. Will post here when he comes up with a solution. Also just told my friend to try what @@imSabbath suggested. And it didn't work.

i dont think its a MCC specific bug cause it seems to happen to any games that were bought digitally. you can try live support on twitter.

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/2qjaha/i_cant_play_any_digital_games_please_help/

just incase anyone in there finds a solution

Playing CE with 13 year old nephew;
"what should i pick"
"damnation"
"what's that?"
"you've played it before"
"oh it's a map? I thought Damnation was a gametype"

I think the Halo 3 difference is down to 60FPS. The Anti aim glitch is soon annoying in CE. Also, the One controller is so bad for CE, it often fails to register individual trigger pulls as single pulls and gives me automatic fire. I have to fight with that, anti-aim AND learning how to shoot the CE pistol. Also, why is there no visual indicator of OS in CE? So dumb. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I swear every game of H2A I have just lags like fuck! I don't even vote for it now. Its dumb as fuck

Cant search with a party of 5, says players aren't ready wtf?

been getting that with a certain friend since the last patch. fitst patch that pushed me to the point of purchasing a new game.

Halo 3 aiming has felt slightly off to me since 2007. I really think it's the 60fps making it stand out more in MCC. Switch between all the other Halos in one game and it really stands out. Don't think there is anything to fix. It's just the way it is.

why not just release them now when some people already have them

I'm still under the impression that all the nameplates were not meant to be given out. For example, the HCS Pro nameplate will only be for people who actually placed top 8 at some point in the HCS tournaments (LAN and Online).

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm still under the impression that all the nameplates were not meant to be given out. For example, the HCS Pro nameplate will only be for people who actually placed top 8 at some point in the HCS tournaments (LAN and Online).

Wow

Nameplates and things actually having meaning and stories to them

Impressed

A friend of mine has the same issue. I tweetet at bravo and he responded quickly. Will post here when he comes up with a solution. Also just told my friend to try what @@imSabbath suggested. And it didn't work.

Well Bravo said to go to Xbox Support about it, even though it only affects MCC, so I tweeted them. If someone with good internet that has this problem as well would be so kind as to reinstall the game to see if that works we'd highly appreciate it.

Well it's listed on the xbox live status page now http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status so I'd imagine they'll fix it soon. Good news for the many people affected. There is a thread about it on the xbox forums and there are even people who got an Xbox for Christmas and can't launch any of the games they got.

I get a betrayal every start of a game of Lockdown because of the ice.  How does no one else shoot these before the game starts? It's like playing with shit for brains. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Unrelated but Ive been clawing the XB1 controller as of lately and although the hand cramps are a pain, I'm wondering why I haven't clawed with the XB1 controller prior to this

Edit: Team Hardcore needs added ASAP. SMG start objective games aren't fun at all esp once enemy team gets BR/Snipe/Rockets on maps like Lockout and Beaver Creek. And playing HCS playlist isn't really an alternative due to H2A's lag issues

Unrelated but Ive been clawing the XB1 controller as of lately and although the hand cramps are a pain, I'm wondering why I haven't clawed with the XB1 controller prior to this

Edit: Team Hardcore needs added ASAP. SMG start objective games aren't fun at all esp once enemy team gets BR/Snipe/Rockets on maps like Lockout and Beaver Creek. And playing HCS playlist isn't really an alternative due to H2A's lag issues

HCE

opposite for me. h2a doesnt lag, but h2c is horrible. I cant play at all because of lag.

And Big Team used to be fun, but no one takes it seriously with no ranks.

When did Halo players stop talking? People back in h2 used to talk with randoms all the time

opposite for me. h2a doesnt lag, but h2c is horrible. I cant play at all because of lag.

And Big Team used to be fun, but no one takes it seriously with no ranks.

When did Halo players stop talking? People back in h2 used to talk with randoms all the time

Since we didnt had ranks for the past 2 halo games, so people dont give a shit and just go for the kills

So my biggest fear now is,, that during the H5 Beta (not hopeful that that will work either) they will stop caring about MCC.

So that means I have more weeks of a broken MCC

Then when the Beta is over, will they still not have the MCC fixed? Will they care to fix it anymore?

My spirit just keeps being broken by Halo  :(

We are talking about highly intelligent people with degrees, hopefully they understand this.

We gotta keep hope man. I still have a dream of a day that the whole halo community is united under one title, well we have it and unfortunately it doesn't fucking work.

I'm surprised "higly intelligent people with degrees" let a game launch like this. Let alone literally face planting on every TU, especially the recent one.

I think that the issue isn't their education or even their intelligence. It is their motivation. Ask yourself, is Halo 5 their Halo, or is Halo CE/2/3 their Halo?

I would not be surprised (I even expect it honestly) to see them stop support on MCC once Halo 5 is released, reasoning amongst themselves that MCC is archaic.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think a lot from that has to do with how responsive the other games are in comparison, and how much accurate the utilities are in every other game. H3 BR is so inaccurate, it's almost impossible to get 4 shot on default. As for the sniper, I was connecting a lot of shots, but I felt other people were too. It's weird because the hit detection is solid, but the gun is just all over the place. Maybe 343 made shots connect more like Halo CE did, but the guns are just so weak. That's the feeling I get from H3. The sensitivity is also weird with the Xbone controller. 

H3 would be a good game if the gun shot straight. What bothers me the most about the Xbone version of H3 is how the sound is all messed up and oriented the wrong way. You hear something and you have no idea where to go. It makes it awful no radar. I heard the movement bug was fixed, but I haven't tested it in a while. CE and H5 are both better games.

I would like the BR to shoot straight in MCC. As for leading shots on the 360, even after years of playing some people didn't completely master it. So many times when it looks like people are "eating", they just aren't leading their shot properly, I should give an example of this in video form sometime so it's a lot easier to understand what I'm talking about.

As for the movement bug, it still seems to not be as good as the 360 movement. I say this because on 360 I could do gold 1-2 on guardian every time both sides without thinking about it, however on Xbone it's still a struggle, even trying to line up perfectly (even though the "not being able to move in a straight line" was fixed).

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think that the issue isn't their education or even their intelligence. It is their motivation. Ask yourself, is Halo 5 their Halo, or is Halo CE/2/3 their Halo?

I would not be surprised (I even expect it honestly) to see them stop support on MCC once Halo 5 is released, reasoning amongst themselves that MCC is archaic.

According to 343 themselves they have separate teams working on both H5, MCC.

if you look at it all they are doing is shooting themselves in the foot with everyday the MCC doesn't work, tarnishing there already bad reputation within the Halo community so it should be a top priority for them to restore some faith within the Halo community by continually making MCC a better experience as they keep alluding to.

I can see them stop support for MCC even before H5 releases. 

In the same way we never saw those "competitive map packs" in H4 we were promised.

• Downvote (-1) 1