CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Meanwhile, I am able to play Pokenon ORAS over Nintendo Wifi and Pokemonshowdown with no issues.

:kappa:

Looking forward to that Greninja ban.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I am selling my Xbox. Fuck this shit. 343 have frustrated me so much since 2010 man...

I just can't even touch my Xbox right now (which you've clearly noticed over the past week or so), I was hoping this patch nailed it for CE but it certainly was the nail for something else...

Still, I need to play that Beta. For the sake of the community.

Most of them are kids, I bet their parents have no idea what they're getting up to. I'd love to see them get raided by the cops.

Then I'd like to see them lose all access to technology and the Internet for years with the condition that if they violate the terms they face jail time. They'd have nothing and I'd enjoy laughing about it.

Turned on my Xbox at around 5 to play some halo. 45 minutes later and i still can't join any friends or play matchmaking because it just keeps searching...

It feels like when you move the reticle the speed at a certain press of the thumb stick randomly speeds up and slows down. Against lower skilled opponents it's not as noticable, but against higher skilled players it really throws your aim off if you need to do an aggressive strafe. I thought that the sensitivity was just faster, and changed my setting from 3 to 2, but that's not the case. It seems random. Some games it feels okay at points and some games it feels strange.

Noticed this as well. I usually play a 4 sens on halo 3 but with how it aims on the MCC i had to go down to 1. The only game that has that issue for me.

I looked up Lizard Squad on Wikipedia. Not saying it is 100% certain anything you read there, but they claim Lizard Squad was responsible for North Korea's internet getting unplugged. Trying to keep lil Kim from starting a war is tough enough.

A whole new ball game if it were true.

North Korea DDoS

On December 22, 2014, Internet in North Korea was taken offline by a DDoS attack,[10] Lizard Squad claimed responsibility for the attack and linked to an IP address located in the North Korea.[11] North Korean Internet services were restored on the 23rd of December 2014.[12]

I looked up Lizard Squad on Wikipedia. Not saying it is 100% certain anything you read there, but they claim Lizard Squad was responsible for North Korea's internet getting unplugged. Trying to keep lil Kim from starting a war is tough enough.

A whole new ball game if it were true.

What exactly is their ...motive for all their attacks? especially for christmas? from what I heard was that christmas is dead and they want gamers to actually talk and bond instead of game?

What exactly is their ...motive for all their attacks? especially for christmas? from what I heard was that christmas is dead and they want gamers to actually talk and bond instead of game?

Showing contempt during the Holidays, pretty much what they are doing?

How it brings everyone together. /s

Trying to keep lil Kim from starting a war is tough enough.

Hysterical.gif

boy u stupid lol

What exactly is their ...motive for all their attacks?

attention...mommy and daddy didn't give them enough or they were bullied...or some other lame sob story and now they're taking it out on the world

• Downvote (-1) 1

They are just trolls. That is their only motive. If you listen to the BBC interview, they sound like all the other interviews with 'hackers' like Anonymous: socially awkward, weird people. I mean, the interviewer was doing an outstanding job of being trollbait and he still managed to make their balls shrink and their voices waver when they should have just been laughing at the stupidity of a grown man throwing vague insults at people that are only looking to get a rise anyway.

Months from now they will be arrested and sent to prison, like every other script kiddie 'hacker', and the world will forget very quickly while they stare at the walls around them and realise that without a computer being inside permanently isn't much fun.

I don't know where to complain, but why is the Oddball gametype 12 minutes and not 15?

343 is trying their best to move away from 15 min gametypes...no clue why. The H5 beta was 12 mins for Slayer. What is the time limit for gametypes in COD?

I don't know where to complain, but why is the Oddball gametype 12 minutes and not 15?

Let's take it a step further and ask: how is this even possible since "12 minutes" isn't even an option in the gametype settings?

EDIT: oops assumed you were talking about CE