CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Trying to actually have a discussion with logfish is like expecting a 343 patch to work; it should be a relatively simple endeavor, but somehow you always seem to end up confused, depressed, and a little bit more jaded.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Then you might be better off playing a different halo title. If I got bored after playing a game for a bit, I would just play a different game.. That's just me though. 

I am like that for all games. I would probably lose my mind if I played the same game for over a year, never mind 12! Didn't mean to sound like I was shittalking CE, I think it is fun, but I just get burned out over a game if I play it for too long.

Logfish, can you please give me and the rest of Beyond a description on why you hate CE so much?

He said he liked CE

@@Bravo i would bitch a lot less if the h2 respawn glitch was fixed

Logfish, can you please give me and the rest of Beyond a description on why you hate CE so much?

Lol. You really can't be this stupid. I literally admitted just a few posts ago that it was one of my favourite Halo's. It is one of my favourite games ever, stop trying to twist the narrative.

If someone reskinned CE multiplayer on PC with decent controller support and dedis it would be amazing. Especially with the support for custom maps.

Hell if you could optimise it and get it to run on a NUC (Steam Box possibly) even more so. Halo in your pocket.

Mildly related, there's a team of dudes trying to remake Halo 3 on PC using Cryengine 3.

Has the patch made the game worse for anybody else?

I tried playing in a team of 3 and has to quit the build more times than we played games.......

Christmas is going to suck for people who are getting this trash as a "gift"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol. You really can't be this stupid. I literally admitted just a few posts ago that it was one of my favourite Halo's. It is one of my favourite games ever, stop trying to twist the narrative.

No, I just didn't see that post. Fair enough I guess

• Downvote (-1) 1

Yah, by this update feels like a step backward to me whereas the other ones always improved the game.

Gotta agree here. This is the first update where I've noticed significant drawbacks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has the patch made the game worse for anybody else?

I tried playing in a team of 3 and has to quit the build more times than we played games.......

Christmas is going to suck for people who are getting this trash as a "gift"

I played 5 games last night.

2 - map didn't load

2 - laggy as hell (loving these dedicated servers)

1 - team mate dropped out.

Not to mention I still can't get a single game of H2C.

Merry Xmas.

Only issue I've had is teammates quitting out, connection seemed good. Only played h1 and h2a tho if that matters

Oh and teammates splitting is stupid

Out of curiosity and boredom tonight (no friends on) I decided to test the H2A ranked playlist to see if 343 actually fixed the rank exploits. Posted my results on reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/2q88vp/go_offline_for_a_win_is_fixed_but_there_is_no/

To summarize, there is no penalty for quitting(in my experience) but they did patch the go offline trick for a win. I quit in game 5 times in a row and didn't derank a single level...

• Upvote (+1) 1

this game still sucks it doesnt work it was bette 10 years ago idk what they did u cant find even teams for matchmaking theirs not ranking for half of the playlists that matter the grenades are like nukes (10 years ago frag grenades werent ) the br crosshair is so small anyone can use it and theres no gbs for actual compeition so ur not outnumbered everytime you want to play

what is the point of a ranking system if it doesnt even have a part in making the teams I get put into matches with 4 40s on the other team and 10s and 20s on mine and I know those 40s arent premade groups,

This update actually made things worse, I can't even get a game now. 343 has quenched my desire to play Halo, good job! That was the purpose of MCC, to make loyal Halo fans hate this game, correct? I can't believe I am actually saying this, but I miss when Bungie was in charge. At least they knew how to release a game that worked, what a stupendous and utter failure this MCC release has been. 343, you guys are a joke!

This update actually made things worse, I can't even get a game now. 343 has quenched my desire to play Halo, good job! That was the purpose of MCC, to make loyal Halo fans hate this game, correct? I can't believe I am actually saying this, but I miss when Bungie was in charge. At least they knew how to release a game that worked, what a stupendous and utter failure this MCC release has been. 343, you guys are a joke!

Too bad Bungie isn't the same. Hell I'm afraid of what Activision will tell them to do with Marathon if the time comes.