CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So is everyone here pretty much satisfied with the CE MCC experience? It's pretty good?

Pretty solid.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Add me bro. I need to fill my list up to 1000 so anytime I'm on someone's there. Haha

If/when I buy an Xbone :3 My friends have gotten me the MCC already, but I'm holding off buying until I hear it's playable enough. I am really rusty though, had to postpone all Halo for 2 years to finish high school.

If/when I buy an Xbone :3 My friends have gotten me the MCC already, but I'm holding off buying until I hear it's playable enough. I am really rusty though, had to postpone all Halo for 2 years to finish high school.

Looks like you'll be waiting a long long long time then.

I really think the quitting out fixed the ranked playlist, but sadly the rest are as shit as ever with quitters. It's no fun.

Ran into another person in MM who had a mic that I added and plays a few games with, it's like a flashback to 2004. It's also crazy how old the CE crowd is, everyone I meet is in their late 20's/early 30's with a house, wife and kids. Makes me feel like a baby at 25 with only a house and a wife on the way. At least I'm not the only one putting off real life for an hour or ten haha.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pharmacy school at University of Kentucky. PharmD/MBA, dual degree. $100K + salary is worth it. I don't care if you believe me or not. I've got the transcript and paychecks to prove it. This is my first day off since the semester ended and I'm enjoying my favorite game. I just want it to work.

Would you say your halo skill resembles kentucky basketball or kentucky football? :)

From the little amount of games I've played, the best players play H2A, followed by H3 and then there are nothing but ******s in H2/CE and of course multiple quitters every game.

I resent that m8. H2a is boring and there is no incentive to play. H1 2v2 customs are the shit right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ran into another person in MM who had a mic that I added and plays a few games with, it's like a flashback to 2004. It's also crazy how old the CE crowd is, everyone I meet is in their late 20's/early 30's with a house, wife and kids. Makes me feel like a baby at 25 with only a house and a wife on the way. At least I'm not the only one putting off real life for an hour or ten haha.

Don't take this the wrong way but you look way older than 25.

I really think the quitting out fixed the ranked playlist, but sadly the rest are as shit as ever with quitters. It's no fun.

As in people don't quit anymore or people don't rank up anymore by quitting? Both would be sick. Can't wait for them to add ranks to playlists I actually wanna play.

You are not the only one buddy ! 1-2 hours a day are put into Halo since I was 16...im 27 now(with House/Wife/Dogs/ etc etc), still going...for the most part ! 

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"

I keep trying to upvote lol, too many good posts. Would some of the Beyond guys do me a favor and keep tweeting MCC issues to Bravo/Halo etc.

I tweeted out lots of H:CE shot registration fixes and would appreciate the help from others in getting my favorite game of H2C fixed.

I was a diehard h2 fan but its just not fun to play currently, and I am having a blast learning H:CE. Really satisfying game to play.

Edit: 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I resent that m8. H2a is boring and there is no incentive to play. H1 2v2 customs are the shit right now.

I think he was talking about the players populating those playlists.

so many games today where the map won't load. you're a bag of shit do you know that 343.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

H3 playlist is just full of people that's not stopped playing this game for the last 7 years.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just out of curiosity as I haven't played since the patch:

Is the map loading one still h2a and h3? I used to only play CE and H2C and now I'm only playing CE and I have never encountered it in those two games.

H3 playlist is just full of people that's not stopped playing this game for the last 7 years.

I'm 99% certain i wont like halo 5 so i'll be playing for another 7 years :)

• Downvote (-1) 1

Just out of curiosity as I haven't played since the patch:

Is the map loading one still h2a and h3? I used to only play CE and H2C and now I'm only playing CE and I have never encountered it in those two games.

I haven't played post patch but can tell you that in H2C the map load glitch occurred. You knew it would happen because when the map loads it makes that buzz noise, when it failed to load it made that buzz noise over and over until it froze and auto-restarted MCC.

I don't think I've ever had the map glitch happen to me in CE though.

After the update when ever I try to search games on MCC I get the "You are not connected to xbox live and therefore can not search for games" message even though I,am connected to xbox live, dashboard and all other online services are working fine? Any one else have this? Any solutions?

After the update when ever I try to search games on MCC I get the "You are not connected to xbox live and therefore can not search for games" message even though I,am connected to xbox live, dashboard and all other online services are working fine? Any one else have this? Any solutions?

I would suggest quitting the build or hard resetting your xbone.

Besides that, dunno.