CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Halo 1 feels really good now. It was to easy to shoot last patch, but the detection was amazing. I have no idea how they did it, but the pistol is harder to shoot and feels great.

When the game actually works for 90% of people they will give us ranks.

90% of the people that bought the game won't be playing by the time its fixed.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Does anyone else have issues with H2A sound cutting out? Like in the middle of a BR burst the sound for the burst will go out, or when dual wielding, or when reloading? I feel like I'm the only one with this issue.

Does anyone else have issues with H2A sound cutting out? Like in the middle of a BR burst the sound for the burst will go out, or when dual wielding, or when reloading? I feel like I'm the only one with this issue.

No, me and many of my friends experience this.

When the game actually works for 90% of people they will give us ranks.

Games crashing mid loading screen needs to be addressed first, this should have been fixed by now I wonder how long till they realise we would rather this than spartan ops and ODST.

So we get a 3GB update that still doesn't fix sound in H3, or countless other issues. But hey guys for the 100 people across the globe that wants to play Halo 4 Spartan Ops, we got you covered. :Gandhi:

• Upvote (+1) 9

So we get a 3GB update that still doesn't fix sound in H3, or countless other issues. But hey guys for the 100 people across the globe that wants to play Halo 4 Spartan Ops, we got you covered. :Gandhi:

That's 343 in a nutshell

• Upvote (+1) 4

So we get a 3GB update that still doesn't fix sound in H3, or countless other issues. But hey guys for the 100 people across the globe that wants to play Halo 4 Spartan Ops, we got you covered. :gandhi:

I feel a bit bad now for Halo 1 getting better and better with each patch.

I feel a bit bad now for Halo 1 getting better and better with each patch.

If that game didn't feel the need to push my reticule away from my opponent at times Id be content to play MCC occasionally, or if the sound was fixed in H3. It honestly will take just simple things to please much bigger crowds than the Spartan Op's crowd.

i like the sound better this way. Srs

Anyone else having an issue where when you run matchmaking with someone, the person who isn't party leader gets stuck on stats screen for a long time after every game?

Halo 2 classic is completely unplayable. Shots don't register, getting stuck in respawn constantly, SMG starts, players teleporting. Just bad

How does Halo: CE feel better online than Halo 2? Haha. Absolutely loving Halo: CE, the best part of the collection

• Upvote (+1) 1

The game feels more like OG CE, but I can't help but think that host has more of an advantage again.  Multiple times tonight I had players quit out of my game and get migrating host which means 343 is fucking lying through their mothing fucking teeth like a bunch of dickheads.  Anyways, multiple times it truly felt like I had host and my scores in those games reflected that with me going like 25-5 or 25-10 in 3v3 even though the games were fairly close 50-40 or 50-35.  Maybe it was just a coincidence but I think host needs to be tested again.

P.S.  You can literally PROVE host is not on dedicated servers by joining friends while they are searching.  Search with a group of 2 and have 2-4 friends join on the group of 2 that is searching.  You will start to fill their matchmaking lobby and you can hopefully get the game to start with all 4 of you.  Now have players quit out until you get migrating host.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone else having an issue where when you run matchmaking with someone, the person who isn't party leader gets stuck on stats screen for a long time after every game?

Yes, what we would do is if the person gets stuck, have the other person join the player that is stuck through the halo roster.  The stuck person would then get an option to back out and could start matchmaking search again.  

#justhalothings

The point was most were claiming that everyone from this generation is quitting because they can't accept failure...coping with a loss is not something they can really handle because they have been spoon fed everything their entire lives. I am not part of the older Halo crowd, a crowd whose first Halo game wasn't Halo 3, Reach or Halo 4. I am an original Halo player and I haven't had things spoon fed to me my entire life. I work 2 jobs while taking 25 credit hours per semester busting my butt to do better in life. What does that story have to do with anything? I still quit Halo because I don't want to be thrown into a fucking 3v4 game or stuck playing super pros while most of my teammates don't even know the buttons. Why would anyone stick through a game like that? If that is so incomprehensible for all of those that down voted me, I'd ask that you sit back and question your objectivity. All I was trying to demonstrate by giving my background is that it's not new, spoiled little brats who are quitting because they don't like failure. It's everyone.

You work 2 jobs while taking 8 classes? I don't care enough to find a gif for this but any degree worth getting is not one that you can take 8 classes in per semester. Where the hell do you go to school that you are allowed to take that many courses? To conclude, no one believes you.

• Upvote (+1) 1