CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Me and Akademik lost a good one against Saustin, GG.

Nice game there. Akademik is hella entertaining too, lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone else have the problem where it shows everyone is in party chat?

Yeah IDK what thats about. Happening to me too

Awesome news about H1. Can't wait to get home and try it out.

Also, can anybody confirm what they changed in regards to H2C Boxer settings?

No one cares about Spartan Ops, how about fixing the constant crashes during the loading screen 343... I really hope they don't think there job is done, because there is still so many issues. H2A registration is another big one.

People like you are ruining the culture of this game. The only situation in which it is fine to quit is when you are down 1v4. What's so bad about staying in a game that you know you are probably going to loose? Making that comeback happen has lead to some of the best Halo games I have ever played. Why are people so scared of loosing, quitting is admitting your failure, staying till the end means that you at least tried everything you could. I honestly don't mind loosing. Like it's a freaking team vs team game, one side is gonna loose no matter what and you are gonna be on that side from time to time (if the mm system is really good 50% of the time).

I understand his attitude. He doesn't want the poor skill of others to impact his stats. But he is simply overlooking how he is doing the same when he quits on others.

The truth is I don't like playing a match on a map that others vote on if I know I won't enjoy it. I am not so upset with his quitting. It was his attitude that his view is superior because of his education that I responded to. I wouldn't blame him so much just on quitting.

So is everyone here pretty much satisfied with the CE MCC experience? It's pretty good?

It's as good as I was expecting before launch, if not better.

For now it seems that aside from CE fixes and fixing the rank glitch, the patch broke previously working things in MM. gamechat, H2A/H2C still have horrendous hit registration, Still getting stuck in "joining session" and "creating teams", Boxer is still broken, Legacy is still broken. H2C/Ranked H2A playlist refuse to find me a match at all

Hopefully some issues like H2C playlist getting stuck in finding games, and other MM related issues are ironed out in 24 hours as more people download the update

I don't know why you guys get really crappy registration in H2A. It probably has the best registration for me throughout all the games.

• Upvote (+1) 1