CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I've been able to torrent 2 Shrek movies before moving from 95% anyone know how to fix this? I've tried pausing and resuming the download and restarting my xbox...

Go into settings -> network -> network usage or something like that.

There you can see the download speed, how much you have downloaded etc.

Matched with @@CyReN on my team and our game is at 18-6 to us, game just ends randomly? This was after the update too.

• Upvote (+1) 2

IIRC they have added a new playlist the last 2 Tuesdays (Swat 2weeks ago & CE last week) I wonder if we will be getting something tomorrow? Hardcore perhaps? :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I took a big break and play with a guy that was in the same boat as you. Surprised I haven't heard him complain about it more. He definitely was having the movement issues, but I haven't heard anything about the aiming.

Are we sure it isn't just a 1080 and 60fps problem? Can you explain a little bit of what you feel is off so I can look for it tonight and be pissed with you?

Simplest way of explaining it is that it just slides everywhere. Like when I play any of the other games in MCC and move the reticle it moves at the speed that I expect it not. That's not the case with H3. It's moving way faster than them and faster than it ever did on 360, the slightest push just sends it flying.

Other people on here have mentioned it and could probably explain it better than I.

I've been able to torrent 2 Shrek movies before moving from 95% anyone know how to fix this? I've tried pausing and resuming the download and restarting my xbox...

I'm at 95% however my bandwidth usage since I started downloading is only 1.33GB. Mine is crawling at 700KB/s. I'm guessing that the % downloaded isn't an accurate representation of how much you have actually downloaded.

Simplest way of explaining it is that it just slides everywhere. Like when I play any of the other games in MCC and move the reticle it moves at the speed that I expect it not. That's not the case with H3. It's moving way faster than them and faster than it ever did on 360, the slightest push just sends it flying.

Other people on here have mentioned it and could probably explain it better than I.

Well I'll keep an eye on it and if I'm seeing it try and clip what I'm seeing.

Could be the difference in the sticks as well because they definitely move differently. I'm going to start using this as an excuse for my sniping just being average recently. 

There is no way Dedicated servers have been on for H2A, its literary the only game i can not play online. 

I still don't understand how some of you guys have a terrible exp with H2A :/  I play HCS like 95% of the time and 95% of that time, I have a darn near perfect exp as far as registration and I have a connection that never pulls host ever and I also don't think I'm playing on dedis a lot either 

Different Issue

http://teambeyond.net/forum/index.php?/topic/8250-only-lagging-in-h2a/

I still don't understand how some of you guys have a terrible exp with H2A :/  I play HCS like 95% of the time and 95% of that time, I have a darn near perfect exp as far as registration and I have a connection that never pulls host ever and I also don't think I'm playing on dedis a lot either 

Well apparently the "Connecting to a Dedicated Server" message doesn't even pop up the majority of the time so who the hell knows when it P2P or Dedi's.

I have a 50 up 10 down connection and H2A lag makes it really unplayable for me. I am located in SE U.S.

So, like clutchism said, its a netcode issue not a connection issue.

No, there is. I just read somewhere yesterday that older models of the MixAmp can't receive firmware updates and that Astro didn't anticipate it needing it with the newer consoles or something like that.  And they were allowing those with older MixAmps to trade in for the new "Pro" series for a discounted price.  Unless the article was BS.  

This is the one I have:

http://i.imgur.com/9miye.jpg

I recommend speaking to a representative of Astro, you can do live chats on there website :)

• Downvote (-1) 2

I'm at 95% however my bandwidth usage since I started downloading is only 1.33GB. Mine is crawling at 700KB/s. I'm guessing that the % downloaded isn't an accurate representation of how much you have actually downloaded.

By the looks of it when I checked in game is that Spartan OPS is the final item to be downloaded, so that is most likely why it gets slow/stuck at 95% when that file alone is about 2+ GB.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Any reasons as to why they completely ignore H2C's hit registration issues? I'm starting to think they're going to refuse to do anything for it.

• Upvote (+1) 7

does anyone know what adjustments were made to the boxer layout in h2?

As a boxer player since h2, still cant figure out what "change" they made to it... now its starting to bother me

As a boxer player since h2, still cant figure out what "change" they made to it... now its starting to bother me

is grenade still 'b'? and the bumpers flashlight and nade change?