CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

sorry for reposting, but any advice or tipp is really highly appreciated :)

since i havent put much time into the MCC yet but plan to do so now, how can i get the correct CE gamemodes such as TS 50, KotH and 3Flag/5Flag?

is there something like fileshare or custom modes for CE?

Custom game options for CE are really easy to change and the CE playlist pretty much uses the correct gametypes. So if you are too lazy to simply create them yourself, you can just play the CE playlist and then save them as they'll show up as "recent gametypes".

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know where to find them, but they are quite easy to recreate. For TS, just start with the default TS Pro, then make sure Death Bonus and Kill Penalty are off. Make sure you save the file.

Also, if you play a custom game with game settings you want, you can always find the most recently played variant to the far right when you are selecting game settings. You can just save from there.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish I had my 360 and a stream setup to do this. Someone needs to though cause I feel like they may not be aware.

I know it sounds crazy but it really isn't the same. I played H3 from the day it came out up until the Saturday before MCC, never really let Reach and H4 over take it. It flat out doesn't feel right.

I took a big break and play with a guy that was in the same boat as you. Surprised I haven't heard him complain about it more. He definitely was having the movement issues, but I haven't heard anything about the aiming.

Are we sure it isn't just a 1080 and 60fps problem? Can you explain a little bit of what you feel is off so I can look for it tonight and be pissed with you?

If they said there are I would assume they aren't lying, I think the servers might just suck ass. Shot reg in h2a sucks but I'm confident most matches on on dedis

They must be lying. I mean, I played a couple of games on servers the first days when the game was out, and it was amazing. It have been totally shit since then.

I played a game of Halo 3 yesterday and the host was literally the worst I've ever played on. Even worse than horribad Australian host (Im in EU) on the 360.

"Updated the Halo 4 “Legacy” Thumbstick Layout."

Anyone playing right now mind doing a quick check of the legacy layout in H2A?

It's starting to get a bit ridiculous that the layout may be broken for three straight patches.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The point was most were claiming that everyone from this generation is quitting because they can't accept failure...coping with a loss is not something they can really handle because they have been spoon fed everything their entire lives. I am not part of the older Halo crowd, a crowd whose first Halo game wasn't Halo 3, Reach or Halo 4. I am an original Halo player and I haven't had things spoon fed to me my entire life. I work 2 jobs while taking 25 credit hours per semester busting my butt to do better in life. What does that story have to do with anything? I still quit Halo because I don't want to be thrown into a fucking 3v4 game or stuck playing super pros while most of my teammates don't even know the buttons. Why would anyone stick through a game like that? If that is so incomprehensible for all of those that down voted me, I'd ask that you sit back and question your objectivity. All I was trying to demonstrate by giving my background is that it's not new, spoiled little brats who are quitting because they don't like failure. It's everyone.

You are not your life story.

tumblr_nft0yoxfaW1raz27ko2_500.gif

• Downvote (-1) 1

been stuck on 95% for ages :/

Pause and resume the installation, if that doesn't work hard reset your console and try again. I had to pause/resume quite a few times before it went through.

They must be lying. I mean, I played a couple of games on servers the first days when the game was out, and it was amazing. It have been totally shit since then.

I played a game of Halo 3 yesterday and the host was literally the worst I've ever played on. Even worse than horribad Australian host (Im in EU) on the 360.

I think they just don't understand how to do anything at 3v4i. I hate to assume that a company is lying that is backed (somehow) by Microsoft and wants to succeed. Lying to your customers might be the worst thing you can do. Even worse than releasing to shit games in a row. I hate 343 most of the time but I would't say they are liars. That's childish.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This. I had one time while queing h2c when it said "connecting to a dedicated server" before the game started and holy shit it was heaven. I could 4 shot with across beaver creek and all my melee's connected, you can't even do that when you are on host.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't think Dedi's are up or have been up. The only confirmation I have gotten was from Australians, I have never ever seen the Dedicated Server message pop up while searching or in game.

343 refuses to comment on it because either:

A) They realized post-launch Dedicated Servers aren't working at all for MCC.

or

B) They are on but are so broken they have been working silently on them since launch.

Try tweeting anyone from 343 and asking about Dedi's, have fun waiting.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think they just don't understand how to do anything at 3v4i. I hate to assume that a company is lying that is backed (somehow) by Microsoft and wants to succeed. Lying to your customers might be the worst thing you can do. Even worse than releasing to shit games in a row. I hate 343 most of the time but I would't say they are liars. That's childish.

Yeah, I dont know man. That might be the case. All I know is that the connection have been awful for me since the week after launch. I'll admit some games have been amazing, but the majority of the games have been horrible.

But that might just be me and my friends though.

3 gb

Yeah, I dont know man. That might be the case. All I know is that the connection have been awful for me since the week after launch. I'll admit some games have been amazing, but the majority of the games have been horrible.

But that might just be me and my friends though.

Yeah I've had more horrible games than good ones but I do believe them when they say they are up. They must just run horribly.