CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Or the reticle movement. 

I cant wait to see what this pre Xmas patch is supposed to do. I would hope theyre working on one being that its a big chance to retain some people

The reticule movement/aiming/shooting whatever you want to call it should be the first thing fixed in h3 imo, anyone whos played h3 for a long time knows it just feels completely off atm. I say "for a long time" because a couple of my friends (noobs) think it's perfectly fine.

I know its not patch related per say but the pre Xmas patch should be accompanied by the addition of the remaining launch playlists (Team Hardcore and Halo 4 playlist IIRC)

Once those are added all 4 games will have their own dedicated playlist and each segment of the community is catered to (competitive community would have HCS, CE, and THC tailored specifically to them)

I feel like CE still needs work. Every so often I get a game with bad registration; just played a 2v2 on Battle Creek and lost by a couple kills because the registration was terrible for me. Shooting guys right in the head after flanking, I can't buy the last headshot and they turn around and 3 me. So frustrating.

It is completely unbelievable how many things are still wrong with this game after a month and a half, and several patches. Like honestly how does someone even fuck up some of the things that are fucked up in this game? I can't even aim in CE cause it pushes my reticle away from my opponent, is that some new feature to widen the skill gap? And how do you get the sound backwards in Halo 3. It's a port sound soundnt have even been affected. Then my god at the dropped shots in H2C. And to top it all off the NEW game that they didn't have to port is basically unplayable online for anyone without high quality internet, get constant lag spikes throughout the entire game.

• Upvote (+1) 7

It is completely unbelievable how many things are still wrong with this game after a month and a half, and several patches. Like honestly how does someone even fuck up some of the things that are fucked up in this game? I can't even aim in CE cause it pushes my reticle away from my opponent, is that some new feature to widen the skill gap?

No, that's just called incompetence.

But, to be fair, CE PC had its host of problems before it was ported to Xbone. I guess they wanted to see how dedis and being online on the new hardware would affect it and, as such, they actually made the intelligent decision of holding off on its playlist pre-release.

No, that's just called incompetence.

But, to be fair, CE PC had its host of problems before it was ported to Xbone. I guess they wanted to see how dedis and being online on the new hardware would affect it and, as such, they actually made the intelligent decision of holding off on its playlist pre-release.

To be fair again, Halo PC still played more consistently than On MCC.

It is completely unbelievable how many things are still wrong with this game after a month and a half, and several patches. Like honestly how does someone even fuck up some of the things that are fucked up in this game? I can't even aim in CE cause it pushes my reticle away from my opponent, is that some new feature to widen the skill gap? And how do you get the sound backwards in Halo 3. It's a port sound soundnt have even been affected. Then my god at the dropped shots in H2C. And to top it all off the NEW game that they didn't have to port is basically unplayable online for anyone without high quality internet, get constant lag spikes throughout the entire game.

I couldn't agree more, it's simply unacceptable how poor the condition of this game is 6 weeks after release.

It's far from a satisfactory game in terms of bugs/issues.

I just get the feeling that because halo 5 beta is coming out and now that it's in the head lights of 343i it's shading attention away from fixing MCC.

There is still little to no communication about the issues they're working on to resolve and I just feel like they really do not care.

I really hope all the issues get resolved but lets face it, there is still a lot of things that needs to be fixed/implemented...

We can only wait :(.

I've been playing CE with a buddy right now and things are working pretty well. Now if only they could add ranks to everything.

I have never hated afks more than I do in CE.

At least in the other games they don't directly influence me, but with the way spawning works... IF I SPAWN ONE MORE TIME IN THE BOTTOM ROOM OF PRISONER BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE GRACE TO QUIT THE GAME.  

sigh.

other than that though, tons of fun.

I wish they did more than just (badly)port these games.  Some UI additions would have been nice.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are we every going to get ranked playlists that work?

Don't forget about dedicated servers, lulz

On another note I played a H2A game last night and for the first time ever experienced no lag. I wonder if the networking issues have been addressed.

This next patch really should come out today, in the event that it causes problems they'll need to fix by xmas

They need to wait till Naded is in the middle of a tourney so we can all watch chairs fly.

Make sure the switch is on "A", also try downloading the firmware, the download may be packed with the latest legacy firmware. If you have a PC try recording something and listen to it. 

How do you have your entire sound set up? What is connected to what?

That's the thing though, I don't think my MixAmp can be updated since it's the one with the batteries/battery pack.  I originally got it back in 2011 before the "Pro" edition.  

And my sound set up consists of all the wires going to where they should be.  Like I said, I have had A30s for about 3 years now and all I did was swap out the A30 headset for an A40 one.  

I think I might just return the A40 headset, and if the new one doesn't work, the MixAmp I have and the A40 Gen 2 are not compatible. 

This next patch really should come out today, in the event that it causes problems they'll need to fix by xmas

Today? It's next week.

How does one put something on their file share?

Options & Career

My Files

Find something

Upload

Today? It's next week.

I know but I'm saying it should come out today. They shouldn't wait until the 23rd to release it. That's too much of a risk

I know but I'm saying it should come out today. They shouldn't wait until the 23rd to release it. That's too much of a risk

Could release it on Monday, 22nd. I'm hoping they learned their lesson this time and decide not to release it during a tournament. Especially for an update that is going to be multiple GBs in size.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Have not had luck the past two days without people quitting, both my team and the other.  Then the worst part is you always get one kid who stays in a 1v4 and hides and wastes everyones time.