CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Played a game of Halo Championship Series playlist. Get two kids that go 4-17 and 7-17. I say, "Why can't I get kids that are competitive players in this playlist?" The dude that goes 4-17 replies with, "There's no rank, it's not a competitive playlist". I am about to bitch slap every child in the world.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Played a game of Halo Championship Series playlist. Get two kids that go 4-17 and 7-17. I say, "Why can't I get kids that are competitive players in this playlist?" The dude that goes 4-17 replies with, "There's no rank, it's not a competitive playlist". I am about to bitch slap every child in the world.

Nah, dude. It's not like you're trying to, you know, win. That would be expecting too much.

IN A PLAYLIST DESIGNED TO SHOW OFF THE NEW COMPETITIVE SETTINGS, NO LESS.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The sad part is this is how most casuals think in MM

Was in a 2v2 CTF HeH game. Game was super intense and eventually teammate makes first cap, I get close to make second cap, host migration happens then I make cap and teammate goes to enemy base to make final capture one dude on other team quits, while other dude is shooting at us and teammate gets halfway back with flag and other dude leaves

It's sad cause it was a really intense match and they could've turned the game in their favor but they just up and quit

The sad part is this is how most casuals think in MM

Was in a 2v2 CTF HeH game. Game was super intense and eventually teammate makes first cap, I get close to make second cap, host migration happens then I make cap and teammate goes to enemy base to make final capture one dude on other team quits, while other dude is shooting at us and teammate gets halfway back with flag and other dude leaves

It's sad cause it was a really intense match and they could've turned the game in their favor but they just up and quit

This generation has been conditioned to be terrified of failure, because they've been sheltered away from it their whole life.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This generation has been conditioned to be terrified of failure, because they've been sheltered away from it their whole life.

This for sure

I think it's one of the reasons why hard games dont sell anymore.

Everyone is a winner now so games that cater to that do well but games that make you earn it not so much

Generation crybaby is real

Does anyone know when the correct time is to start a timer for halo ce on mcc?  This would be for match making not custom games.

I've been starting when the screen goes black when I use it. Has been doing alright for me so far. Sometimes it's off. 

Finally set up a spawn trap with random teammates on H'H in red and dropped a 26-1. It was glorious. 

Does anyone know when the correct time is to start a timer for halo ce on mcc? This would be for match making not custom games.

For MM I start the timer right when I see the map loading screen. It's usually 3-10 seconds off and varies by map. After the second or third patch it seemed to sync up correctly and then all the sudden broke again.

We need ranked playlists... I hate guests. I went 36-18, teammate went 18-23, and his guest went 1-20... (H2A SWAT, so games to 60)

Old people talk for shit that's been happening since games have had multiplayer.  You honestly believe this generation is the first generation to rage quit out of games?

And you don't even know what generation the fucken kids who he was playing were...  Like holy shit where is the logical thinking of this forum lately?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The worst example of quitting I've seen is the later-years (modding epidemic) of Halo 2 while it was still online, a year before it was taken offline.

Yeah it just got worse from there.

How's the campaign so far? Is the progress tracking less buggy?

I haven't experienced many problems with it aside from H4. Overall, a couple achievements are a little buggy and checkpoints sometimes don't wanna load. With H4, I'll always get a few loading maps crashing to dashboard and sometimes I'll get in-game map glitches. The minor issues with it are the cut scenes borders are messed up and a couple nameplates don't unlock.

Although I think it's neat Relic is going to be added to H2A (even though I don't like it too much), they should have added a smaller map. 3 maps for H2A tournies will get dull if it hasn't already.

Having ODST is neat. I still need to play through it on Legendary.