CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

^Does that have a voice counting down?

Yes sir. 

10 and name of weapon/powerup and then a count down from 5. 

Haven't been running my timer a lot because it just gets too out of hand a lot of the time. 

Anyone have a good halo 1 timer?

if you have an iphone look up timer for h1 mc collection and you'll see one that counts down starting at 20 and name then countdowns every 5 seconds. Amos is fine too but I'd rather have the announcer say when the weapon spawns sooner than 10 secs.

Alternatively I have cTs timer that I can PM you that counts down every 10 seconds starting from 50 seconds.

• Upvote (+1) 1

if you have an iphone look up timer for h1 mc collection and you'll see one that counts down starting at 20 and name then countdowns every 5 seconds. Amos is fine too but I'd rather have the announcer say when the weapon spawns sooner than 10 secs

App Store?

if you have an iphone look up timer for h1 mc collection and you'll see one that counts down starting at 20 and name then countdowns every 5 seconds. Amos is fine too but I'd rather have the announcer say when the weapon spawns sooner than 10 secs

Especially better for newer players to have the longer countdown timer. 

I am usually peaking at mine since it's on my computer or just generally rotating those directions in the flow of the game as I feel the timer is getting closer. 

Yes sir.

10 and name of weapon/powerup and then a count down from 5.

Haven't been running my timer a lot because it just gets too out of hand a lot of the time.

I don't hear anything. I am on my phone so maybe it's something to do with that.

App Store?

Yeah my bad forgot to mention that. It's in the app store, just tried searching for it myself so it's there

Yeah my bad forgot to mention that. It's on the app store, just tried searching for it myself so it's there

I think I got it. It shows an image of MC helmet with 1:30?

So much Halo hype since this collection was released. I still haven't had a chance to try MCC yet, but I'm hosting a holiday exclusive invitational (bunch of friends) real halo (halo 1) event on Monday that we'll be broadcasting on twitch. Our attendance list will max out the 16 player capacity and we will be streaming all night.

If you tune in early, you can catch some 2v2 money matches. We'll be doing the $10 for 10 kills challenge: My brother and I will play any other team of 2 and reach 50 kills before they break 10 kills.

Later once more people arrive we'll be switching to 4v4-8v8. We'll be playing Halo 1.5 with tons of maps and gametypes. Our stream will have a dedicated commentator with guest co-commentators, all of whom will likely be partially or heavily intoxicated. We'll have all 4 TVs connected to the stream with the ability to cycle through each and show two side-by-side. This is gonna be a merry ole' holiday event, so please tune in and have a beer with us, and enjoy the Holiday Halo Lanniversary Event!

nAmkSVh.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

My internet download just randomly shot up like crazy today. Perfect timing to get those MCC patches downloaded quickly

3997593787.png

I think I got it. It shows an image of MC helmet with 1:30?

Yup that's the one

Especially better for newer players to have the longer countdown timer. 

I am usually peaking at mine since it's on my computer or just generally rotating those directions in the flow of the game as I feel the timer is getting closer. 

Yeah that's why I generally like using cTs new timer since it starts at 50 seconds (tho tbh I find that chicks voice hella annoying). And yeah if I had another monitor next to me I used I would probably be doing the same

I still haven't had a chance to try MCC yet

If you tune in early, you can catch some 2v2 money matches. We'll be doing the $10 for 10 kills challenge: My brother and I will play any other team of 2 and reach 50 kills before they break 10 kills.

boy thats going to get expensive for you if me and my CE partner tune in ;P

Anyone have a good halo 1 timer?

Variety of timer description/download links can be found here http://www.halo1forum.com/tips-tricks-strategy/13-halo-1-weapon-timer-download-links.html

Timers can be downloaded as an mp3 to start at beginning of match.  Some count down at 50, 40, 30, 20, 10, 9,8,7...1 and state minute mark of match.  

Timers can also be more visual such as Sapien's youtube video (see link).

There are also many smartphone apps for iOS and Android.  

Chumpp has a great one that is very detailed https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.btcwiseops.TimerHalo1MCC

PacMayne has a really nice one too that is nice and simple. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jeffrey.halo1timers

• Upvote (+1) 1

if you have an iphone look up timer for h1 mc collection and you'll see one that counts down starting at 20 and name then countdowns every 5 seconds. Amos is fine too but I'd rather have the announcer say when the weapon spawns sooner than 10 secs.

Alternatively I have cTs timer that I can PM you that counts down every 10 seconds starting from 50 seconds.

awesome thanks, was about to create my own one but this is a perfect solution via phone

• Upvote (+1) 1

So much Halo hype since this collection was released. I still haven't had a chance to try MCC yet, but I'm hosting a holiday exclusive invitational (bunch of friends) real halo (halo 1) event on Monday that we'll be broadcasting on twitch. Our attendance list will max out the 16 player capacity and we will be streaming all night.

Later once more people arrive we'll be switching to 4v4-8v8. We'll be playing Halo 1.5 with tons of maps and gametypes. Our stream will have a dedicated commentator with guest co-commentators, all of whom will likely be partially or heavily intoxicated. We'll have all 4 TVs connected to the stream with the ability to cycle through each and show two side-by-side. This is gonna be a merry ole' holiday event, so please tune in and have a beer with us, and enjoy the Holiday Halo Lanniversary Event!

nAmkSVh.jpg

1 MILLION IN PRIZE MONEY? THIS HALO CHAMPS

im hosting a one billion dollar 8 v 8 halo 1 tournament first person to get better than 2 fps wins it all

it is probably 1k and a typo if it isnt its gonna b the biggest halo tourney ever haha

Was checking out my stats before my first game of the day, it said I had won like 74 games of matchmaking, and I thought that was a little low. I haven't been keeping track or anything, but I definitely thought I had played more games than that, and I also hadn't lost that many.. Got a game, won, and unlocked an achievement for winning 150 matchmaking games...