CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

every time i match casuals i try and crush them as badly as possible

if you arent stomping on throats you arent doing it right

Yea but then you have to quit when they rage quit and your party gets separated :(

that kill in the second clip was the longest most drawn out kill ever lol.

Thought I was playing halo 4 for a second.

• Upvote (+1) 3

They do.  It's called fries "Animal Style" at In and Out.

Not many In and Outs in Australia. Although I have dreams about their food.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just to see if anyone else is experiencing this in the CE playlist. Hilarity ensues.

Game found, match 2 vs 2. Me and a buddy vs a guy and his guest. Game starts, 3 vs 1 it splits the guest onto our team.... LOL

Game found, match 3 vs 3. Me a buddy vs two guys with two guests. Splits a guy and guest onto each team..... lol.

Yo guys wha arent my recent Halo ce games not  in theater? I just got the sickest triple kill/killtac choke of all time and somehow I cant watch it :-/

Theatre was not in CE. Therefore, Theatre does not record CE games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yo guys wha arent my recent Halo ce games not  in theater? I just got the sickest triple kill/killtac choke of all time and somehow I cant watch it :-/

Ever heard of "Xbox record that" or double tap "Home" button then hit "X"?  Much easier imo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Do they ever plan to fix the in-game emblems in halo 2 to not just be targets?

Afaik 343 haven't commented on that. I did hear two things though:

One being that they weren't able to add new emblems to h2 (if that's the case I don't know why we can't just pick emblems for each game).

The other was that they simply didn't have enough time to implement them yet and the targets are just placeholders.

Theater is only available in games that had theater originally "(h3/h4) and H2A has theater. You can't save games I don't think, it only shows your last 10 games.

If you want to save games in H:CE/H2C you have to either clip it and it records the last 30 seconds. Or set up game DVR pre-game and that saves the next 5 minutes (not a whole game)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Luckily, you can download patches while it installs so that speeds it up. One of my mates bought an Xbone + MCC when it came out and I think install + downloading the 15 gb patch took a good 3-4 hours. However, you can play campaign while it installs.

awesome, my internet speed isn't too bad so 3-4 hours sounds possible for me.