CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

It was fun though. I enjoyed that game, CE is one of the few games I actually enjoy losing. 

Especially when they are close like that.

Your pistol>mine that game. 

Especially when they are close like that.

Your pistol>mine that game. 

It doesn't matter if I had a better pistol. You and the other guy had good plays. Outplaying and shit.

I played like 10 games last night. It felt a lot better than before, the shots actually hit.

I still think spawning and stuff in it is beyond stupid, but I'm happy that it's actually working now for you old guys

You know the spawn system in ce is the dumbest, but I don't mean that in a derogatory way. It just doesn't take a lot of understanding because it is simplistic.

But for you to not even understand this sort of implies even the dumbest things fly right past you.

It doesn't matter if I had a better pistol. You and the other guy had good plays. Outplaying and shit.

Hopefully we match again soon!

• Upvote (+1) 1

The sign of a true quality game is one where u can absolutely get wrecked and still come out with a smile.

Likewise the sign of a truly terrible game is when you stomp all over the other guy and walk away feeling dissatisfied and bored- halo 4 dominion.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Just matched Big Timer in H1, Beat him 50-43 on Wizard, I went 19-13. I wish the game dvr could capture more than the last 5 mins. :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

just had the nastiest 48-40 comeback on 2v2 pris vs. McGavin and CampinMonkey with omgwhywontudie

it was a california host, im from atlanta and it felt like LAN. some how they maximized the amount of bandwitch allowed by the netcode and its like better than sex

• Upvote (+1) 1

You do realize that is not good?

Either the ranking match system is broken or the population is worse than h4.

There is no ranking system in place, the playlist said ranks were coming soon. Also the population is worse than Halo 4, no thumbs for these casualties. 

LOL i made a funny! 

Casuals will now be known as casualties!!! 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

You do realize that is not good?

Either the ranking match system is broken or the population is worse than h4.

umm...only h2a team slayer is ranked right now bro.

Well, trying to play btb and not really ever playing h4 at all, is it me or are there an overabundance of vehicles on their maps. It's seems rediculous, oh and they need more ammo pickups on maps. Keep running out.

The sign of a true quality game is one where u can absolutely get wrecked and still come out with a smile.

I was talking about this the other night with someone. It's just one o the reasons why CE is the GOAT. I was telling him that even scrubs will enjoy the game and not mind when they lose or get raped (not referring to you btw). The game offers players so many options to succeed and some are cool as fuck without breaking the game (pistol, grenades, other weapons in the sandbox, nading weapons, spawn system, glitches, etc). Players feel really powerful with all the tools they are given in the game that even if they lose 50-15 the moments where they got those 15 kills may have been some cool shit and it helped to ease the pain of the rape, lol.

I remember we played this CTF game on HeH and the other team wasn't very good, they sucked actually...but because of how good the nades are in the game they prevented a couple caps at times just by having good nade placement. The strength of the nades allowed them to spawn and stop us from moving the flag if we didn't kill them quickly. The nades in other games would never allow them to get those stops or just not as effectively as they do in CE and I know it felt rewarding to them as players to be able to scream out "I stopped the flag!!!!". Being able to get a double kill by throwing one powerful grenade will make anyone smile.

Everyone can feel a little bit like a real life spartan in CE, without the need to clamber or sprint.

• Upvote (+1) 9

@@AkaDemiK

I agree. It's definitely refreshing to feel so powerful as an individual in this game. Not only from a damage output aspect but also from being able to influence the spawn system in a meaningful way.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hate how unhealthy Big Macs are, I'm going to grab a Whopper.

M8 i prefer Whopper it actually taste to something.

• Downvote (-1) 5