CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Actually put Infinity Ward logo on the guy that's getting ko'd

You mean sledge hammer moving forward 

Ok can someone answer this question. Are they only remastering 6 H2 MP maps? I thought they were remastering the whole entire game, including maps.

The original Halo 2 multiplayer will be available except that it's in 1080p and runs at 60fps. 6 maps from Halo 2 have been recreated with completely redone visuals; You saw Ascension today and there are 5 more we'll be sharing in the coming months.

Cheers for the updates, and kudos for you guys staying on top of the messaging. I saw a lot of misconceptions getting corrected quickly, good job :)

The original Halo 2 multiplayer will be available except that it's in 1080p and runs at 60fps. 6 maps from Halo 2 have been recreated with completely redone visuals; You saw Ascension today and there are 5 more we'll be sharing in the coming months.

so one in july

one in august

one in september

one in october

one in novemeber

sounds about right

Ok can someone answer this question. Are they only remastering 6 H2 MP maps? I thought they were remastering the whole entire game, including maps.

All the games are getting a visual upgrade of 1080p and 60fps. But only 6 halo 2 maps are getting a FULL visual/graphical update, which is being built on a new engine. Those 6 maps will also have Forge features.

If it were me remaking the 6 maps...  Midship, Lockout, Waterworks, Burial Mounds, Sanctuary, Headlong. I can't even guess what maps they're going to pick. Lockout is probably a safe bet though.

5:30....where YOU COULD LOSE LEVELS

like it's the most amazing thing ever LOL

Pfttt....thats nothing. I remember games where if you died you had to start the ENTIRE game over, or try to retrieve the valuable items you lost when you died.

I guess there still is games like that like Dark Souls or Diablo on permadeath mode.

Can you imagine Halo 2 Octagon...

Even better...

Halo 2 Onslaught.

-

Anyways, so there is no forge supported for Halo 1?

My first complaint.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bravo just tweeted that the plan is to have the ability to play just one game. I can never play Halo 4 again!!!

• Upvote (+1) 3

All the games are getting a visual upgrade of 1080p and 60fps. But only 6 halo 2 maps are getting a FULL visual/graphical update, which is being built on a new engine. Those 6 maps will also have Forge features.

So are those maps part of H2A multiplayer? Will I be playing on an old graphic map and then next game ill be playing on a map with updated graphics? Why even call it fully remastered game if youre not fully remastering it. Also everyone is getting hyped over that H2A Ascension gameplay. Did you not see the abundance of H4 mechanics still in it?. Nade indicators, hit markers, H4 weapons, H4 character models, H4 announcer, H4 medals. Honestly it did look very beautiful, but seriously everyone likes H4 being spread all over our H2? Wow. This community really is hungry if we are just fooling ourselves and getting hyped over the same BS as before -____-

• Downvote (-1) 18

Unfortunately, Halo CE will never be the main game. The competitive community won't want to adjust to the different gameplay. I can see some 2v2 on the side, but 4v4 Halo 2 will be the main attraction.

Also, three games? Who in their right mind would play Halo 3 if there's Halo 2? The latter has better maps, mechanics, settings, and the benefit of anniversary graphics. No more Halo 3.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So are those maps part of H2A multiplayer? Will I be playing on an old graphic map and then next game ill be playing on a map with updated graphics? Why even call it fully remastered game if youre not fully remastering it. Also everyone is getting hyped over that H2A Ascension gameplay. Did you not see the abundance of H4 mechanics still in it?. Nade indicators, hit markers, H4 weapons, H4 character models, H4 announcer, H4 medals. Honestly it did look very beautiful, but seriously everyone likes H4 being spread all over our H2? Wow. This community really is hungry if we are just fooling ourselves and getting hyped over the same BS as before -____-

your not one for paying attention or reading posts, are you?

• Upvote (+1) 6

your not one for paying attention or reading posts, are you?

The fact that I just got on and have other things to do with my life, no. I did not read 10+ pages of comments.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 17

Just read this. http://teambeyond.net/know-far-halo-mc-collection/

If you need to ask anymore questions you have issues.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Shit I just remembered...how about the button layout? I like my bumper jumper..does it mean I have to change back to "default/ recon" again?

hyped to see what the "new abilities" are since they're not armor abilities.  bet you anything we're getting default dodge-thrusters in place of sprint.

• Upvote (+1) 1